PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Koroku Breeding Question

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Hi there! Sorry if this has been asked before; I couldn't find anything specific about it. So I have a Ditto/Koroku pair in my Daycare currently. They're at roughly 59% odds. However, all observed eggs so far are Vulpix. Is that just RNG being RNG again, or is this pair unable to produce Koroku eggs? All the Koroku I've seen yet were from Koroku/Koroku pairs, so I'm uncertain Thanks a lot for any clarification!
cosmyn's Avatarcosmyn
you’re probably not going to get any koroku eggs any time soon with a 59% pair any time soon. i suggest maybe finding someone who’s got koroku (i know blanksmile is hunting it, but idk if they give out normals or sell them) and making a proper 90%+ pair.
  • about
  • hunt details
  • credits
cosmyn || he / him my shop! / collecting all summons
not buying
selling characters
electric gem / shinx 5a / 2s x15 / x5 / x0
I only need a single Koroku egg currently, since I want the Dex entry for the egg - that's why I haven't put together an ideal breeding pair. I just wanted to know if a Koroku egg is even possible from this pair; my Vulpix/Articuno pair was a pathetic 3 percent, so that'd take forever.
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
Since the pokemon being bred is a Koroku, yes you can get a Koroku egg from that pair. You'll either get extremely lucky and get one quickly or it's going to be abysmal and take quite a bit. But yes, you can get one from that pair.
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Lillipup
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.
Thank you! I suppose I'll have to hope RNG plays nicely, then.
Fuchsfee's AvatarFuchsfee
Niet said that it is much easier to get a Koroku egg from the original breeding method despite the percentage shown being extremely low. The max percentage for Vulpix/Artucuno will always be 4 or 5% only. Your 3% pair is pretty normal after all. Don't get discouraged by that. It does work and, as stated above, might even get you the desired Koroku egg much faster, with far less Vulpix eggs in between.]
Made by myself, only official game sprites used.
My username is German. Just call me Fox. Please check my S/A Shop.
Images used for avatar and signature Vulpix are official game sprites recolored by me.
icedragonboi's Avataricedragonboi
If needed, you can borrow my 99%(I think?) Koroku/Koroku pair for the dex!
Pfp is my oc, Nikolai. Art made by SinnohRegixn

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page