PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Art Forum Question

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
So.... I'm wondering, Say, you wanted to have a Shop Offering Humanoid Art, could you make it in to the Pokemon Art Shop Sub-Forum? I've seen some people done that, and it just made me Confused owo;
My Avatar and All Arts in my Journal is made by Me for my use only
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Humanoid characters as in what? Gijinka? Normal trainers? :0 The best rule of thumb of where to put art shop is what you’re providing. If most of what you offered consistent of Pokémon with humanoid such as Gijinkas and trainers and some bits of other species, I recommend the Pokémon art shop. If it’s mostly just things that is a large portion of non Pokémon, the other art shop is your best friend.
Avatar of my oc was created by SaintNevermore! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
Humanoid Characters as in other people's OC I mean. It makes sense but, is it possible to have the shop in the Pokemon-Art Shop Forums? Just asking if it's possible 0:
But what do you mean in terms of humanoid characters though? Because humanoid ocs can still be Gijinkas, humanoid Pokémon and what not. My previous post is still my answer in response to your question. What you provide (or willing to draw) determines where you put it. If it’s mostly trainers, Pokémon and something connected to the Pokémon verse, I say Pokémon shop. If it’s a different variety of things, other art shop.
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
Not Gijinkas or Trainers just... Humans. I'm just asking this Question because I've seen people offering comissions for Humanoid Art in there; Seeing from your answer, I think it's not possible then? Sorry for asking this stupid question ^ ^; I'm thinking that I could maybe move my Shop there because I'm gonna draw Pokemons Stuff too.
It’s not a stupid question. It’s a reasonable one ^^ It’s fine to draw humans in a Pokémon Art Shop. I have seen a few artists who do that. However, I would say a good chunk of any art you make there should be Pokémon related.
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
I see then :) Thank-you for the response!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page