PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fezzy's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 567

FezzyDragøn's AvatarFezzyDragøn
Yayyy basically a public diary!! I'll be posting my art, and stuff happening mainly in PFQ but once in awhile ranting on irl stuff cause I need to rant sometimes Yesterday I got 4 shinies and today I got none Sally why do you hate me?? DO NOT POST UNLESS I ASK Thank you for reading (:
Avatar made by MochaFox <3 look at the precious Tsundere boi <3 Button made by MochaFox~ my shop where you can meet Luke!! ~Peekaboo Albino Furret and Melan Nickit~
Once I get on computer I'm gonna post the female version of Luke, I just redid the linear a little and changed the coloring a bit for it so basically just re-used the norm Luke for Luna
Just realized Luke is basically my Pokèsona lol Oh well, I mainly creqted him cause I was bored and wanted to make an oc off a Delta pokemon so ya Ended up being luke and he kinda represents my username FezzyDragon FezzyDragon is my artist name as well, I chose it cause it doesn't define my gender and I don't want it too cause I'm still figuring stuff out Also have a girlfriend, I need to get her into the game so I have more reason to spend time with her <3
I got another female shiny
So unmotivated @,@ if ya want too send some motivation my way please pm me, I need it
How did I end up with 7 boxboxes??
I did my math wrong it was 5 boxboxes
Got more hypermode!~ Also bought a uber charm for myself

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page