PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Skitty22's Sprite Emporium {CLOSED}

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 404142

POLL: How are my prices?

Total votes: 64

You must be logged in to vote.

Skitty22's AvatarSkitty22
love you to the moon & back
  • Welcome!
  • Sprites!
  • Orders!
  • Permissions!
Welcome to my sprite shop! I hope you stay awhile. Here you can request custom sprites. Go to the second tab for example if what I can do! But first, please familiarize yourself with the rules so that these transactions can go as smoothly as possible.

Rules

• All PFQ rules apply.
  • I reserve the right to decline any order.
  • Be polite and
    the password is the last movie you watched
    respectful.
  • Please sub to the thread so I don't have to hunt you down. I don't like doing this and may just wait for your sprite to default back to me.
  • Edit out the password once I've accepted/declined your order.
  • Do not rush or hassle me, I'm a full-time student with a part-time job.
  • After I complete your sprite you have 48h to send payment. Then the sprite defaults back to me and I may do what I wish with it.
  • If you see a typo please point it out.
  • If you don't like my spiriting style, don't order here.
  • You may purchase the permission to edit/have someone else edit my sprite for 15gp.
  • Concerning gen 6+ Pokémon and PFQ sprites, read below.
  • If you are sending the sprite as a gift to someone, see below.

Regarding gen 6+ Pokémon and PFQ sprites

I will work with gen 6+ Pokémon on a case-by-case basis. Some sprite styles work fine with gen 6 and/or gen 7 Pokémon. If this is the case, it will be stated. Oftentimes, there will be an extra fee and they are still irritating to work with. However, if you do the PFQ request for me there will be no extra fee or you may find free to use gen 6/7 sprites elsewhere, no restrictions on which sprite you may request with. Make sure you give me a link so that I can verify that it's free to use. In this case, there will be no extra charge. I will also work with sprites created by other users if you can prove you have permission for me to edit them. To make this clear: -I don't recolour gen 6+, but if you requested the use of a PFQ sprite or found a free-to-use sprite, I will do it at the normal price. -I do use gen 6+ in gijinkas, but I charge a higher rate. If you find a free-to-use sprite or get permission to use a PFQ one, the fee a not applied. -If someone made you a pokesona and now you want me to put a colour palette on it, you must first have their permission (screenshot preferred or have them post here) for me to use it. I hope this is clear if it's not let me know.

Gifting Sprites

For no extra charge, you may order a sprite to send to someone. You can opt to send it to them yourselves or have me send it on your behalf (or as a little secret surprise). Gifts will either be sent on completion of the sprite or, by request, on a special day. DO NOT EXPLICITLY SEND ME BIRTHDAYS OF USERS. This is personal, identifiable information that should never be given away to strangers over the internet. You may, however, send me a date on which you would like them to receive a gift, but don't say "I would like _ to receive a gift on _ because it's her birthday and she's turning 15." Simply tell me "please send the gift to _ on _, thank-you!" All gift details must be sent to me via PM with the message titled as such. However, all order forms must still be posted on the thread. I will still PM you the sprite instead of posting. All rules still apply to gifts, so if you want me to sprite a pokesona you must still have permission for me to sprite it. You may not use these sprites in gift exchanges such as "Secret Santa". If someone wanted a sprite from me, they can order it themselves ;). If you want me to send the gift, state if it is anonymous or not. You may also provide a message if you wish.

Here is a guide to all the sprites I can do.

Sprites cost between 5 and 50gp. I use these ratios: 5k/5/1 Everything will be listed in gp price. If you wish to negotiate an item deal, you may do so for larger orders. I will not return the rest of the credit value of the item though. I will use marketplace rates for item deals. All examples are mine unless otherwise stated. They are not free to use. However you could try to buy them off me if you want too...

Stickers

15gp Will do gen 6+ at 25gp

Form

[b]Skitty, my Pokémon is sticky![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokémon:[/b] [b]Generation:[/b] (of the sprite you would like me to use) [b]Boarder Colour:[/b] [b]Shadow?[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Colour Palettes

5gp

Form

[b]Skitty, display the colours for the world to see![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Sprite:[/b] must provide me a sprite [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Recolours

15gp Animated at 25gp

Form

[b]Skitty, give my Pokémon new colours![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokémon:[/b] [b]Generation:[/b] (of the sprite you would like me to use) [b]Recoloured as/new colour:[/b] [b]Animated?[/b] (Not all gens have an animated version) [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Custom Melanistic

15gp Animated at 25gp

Form

[b]Skitty, give my Pokémonharched Melan![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokémon:[/b] [b]Generation:[/b] (of the sprite you would like me to use) [b]Accent Colour:[/b] (optional) [b]Animated?[/b] (Not all gens have an animated version) [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Custom Albino

15gp Animated at 25gp

Form

[b]Skitty, give my Pokémon harched Albino![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokémon:[/b] [b]Generation:[/b] (of the sprite you would like me to use) [b]Accent Colour:[/b] (optional) [b]Animated?[/b] (Not all gens have an animated version) [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Glitched

10gp Will do gen 6+ at no extra cost

Form

[b]Skitty, my game is glitching out![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokémon:[/b] [b]Generation:[/b] (of the sprite you would like me to use) [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Teleporting

10gp Will go gen 6+ at no extra cost

Form

[b]Beam me up, Skitty![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokémon:[/b] [b]Generation:[/b] (of the sprite you would like me to use) [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Fusions

2 Pokémon at 35gp 3 or more Pokémon at 40gp

Form

[b]Skitty, my Pokémon are fusing together![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokémon:[/b] (up to five) [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Silhouettes

10gp Will do gen 6+ at 20gp

Form

[b]Skitty, my Pokémon is a silhouette![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokémon:[/b] [b]Generation:[/b] (of the sprite you would like me to use) [b]Colour:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Retypes

50gp

Form

[b]Skitty, make my Pokémon a different type![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokémon:[/b] [b]New type:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Gijinkas

35gp Will do gen 6+ at 50gp (trainer sprites included)

Form

[b]Skitty, I think it's evolving into a person![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokémon:[/b] [b]Trainer Sprite:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Delined

25gp Will do gen 6+ at 35gp

Form

[b]Skitty, my Pokémon will not be bound by lines![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokémon:[/b] [b]Generation:[/b] (of the sprite you would like me to use) [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Shadeless

10gp Will do gen 6+ at 25gp

Form

[b]Skitty, my Pokémon needs no shade![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokémon:[/b] [b]Generation:[/b] (of the sprite you would like me to use) [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Flat

15gp Will go gen 6+ at 30gp

Form

[b]Skitty, my Pokémon has been flattened![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokémon:[/b] [b]Generation:[/b] (of the sprite you would like me to use) [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Heartless

20gp

Form

[b]Skitty, my Pokémon lost its heart![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokémon:[/b] [b]Generation:[/b] (of the sprite you would like me to use) [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Data

15gp Will do gen 6+ at 25gp

Form

[b]Skitty, my Pokémon has turned into Data![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Generation:[/b] (of the sprite you would like me to use) [b]Colour:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Inked

15gp

Form

[b]Skitty, I spilled ink on my Pokémon![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Generation:[/b] (of the sprite you would like me to use) [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Paper

17gp

Form

[b]Skitty, I want to take notes on my Pokémon![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Generation:[/b] (of the sprite you would like me to use) [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Tron

25gp

Form

[b]Skitty, my Pokémon is trapped in the film Tron![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Generation:[/b] (of the sprite you would like me to use) [b]Colour:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Lightcore

15gp

Form

[b]Skitty, my Pokémon has a light core![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Generation:[/b] (of the sprite you would like me to use) [b]Colour:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Substitute Dolls

30gp

Form

[b]Skitty, my Pokémon has become a doll![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Charms

10gp Will do gen 6+ at no extra cost Will also use other pokemon mini sprites like items at no extra cost

Form

[b]Skitty, make me a charm![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon/Item:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Parties

10gp Will do gen 6+ at no extra cost

Form

[b]Skitty, show off my team![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] (up to six) [b]Generation(s):[/b] (of the pokemon you want me to use, may be different for each pokemon) [b]Trainer Sprite:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Revamps

35gp Only compatable with gen 3-

Form

[b]Skitty, make my Pokemon look new![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Generation:[/b] (only requited if a pokemon is gen 2 or 1 and therefor has multiple sprites to be used) [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Crystal

25gp

Form

[b]Skitty, turn my Pokemon into a crystal![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Generation:[/b] (of the sprite you would like me to use) [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Gummies

30gp

Form

[b]Skitty, turn my Pokemon into a candy![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Generation:[/b] (of the sprite you would like me to use) [b]Colour:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Patterns

Style 1: Style 2: Style 1: 10gp (gen 6+ at no extra cost) Style 2: 25gp

Form

[b]Skitty, give my Pokemon a pattern![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Generation:[/b] (of the sprite you would like me to use) [b]Style:[/b] [b]Pattern:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Half-Shiny

Style 1: Style 2: 10gp Compatable with gen 6+ at no extra cost!

Form

[b]Skitty, I, uhh, think I messed up my hunt, it's half shiny![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Generation:[/b] (of the sprite you would like me to use) [b]Style:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Fighter's Aura

5gp Compatable with gen 6+ at no extra cost!

Form

[b]Skitty, my Pokemon is a fighter![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Generation:[/b] (of the sprite you would like me to use) [b]Type(s):[/b] (why type(s) do you want the aura to be?) [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Rainbow

15gp Compatable with gen 6+ at no extra cost!

Form

[b]Skitty, my Pokemon is the rainbow![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Generation:[/b] (of the sprite you would like me to use) [b]Vertical or Horizontal?:[/b] [b]Semi-Tranceparent or Opaque?:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Flags

Style 1: Style 2: 25gp Style 1 compatable with gen 6+ at no extra cost!

Form

[b]Skitty, fly my flags![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Generation:[/b] (of the sprite you would like me to use) [b]Style:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Custom Gen 6+

50gp

Form

[b]Skitty, sprite me the new gens![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] (only gen 6+) [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Fanchise Combination

50gp

Form

[b]Skitty, it's no longer Pokemon![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Franchise:[/b] [b]References:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] (optional, the closer it is to the refence, the easier it will be) [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Costumes

Phantump by Conyjams on DA
35gp

Form

[b]Skitty, I wanna cosplay![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Base Pokemon:[/b] [b]Costume Pokemon:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Outlines

15gp

Form

[b]Skitty, just the lines please![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Generation:[/b] (of the sprite you would like me to use) [b]Colour:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Berries

20gp

Form

[b]Skitty, you are what you eat![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Generation:[/b] (of the sprite you would like me to use) [b]Berry:[/b] [b]Berry in sprite:[/b] (y/n) [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Custom Pokeballs

25gp

Form

[b]Skitty, my Pokemon is a Pokeball![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Yin-Yang

30gp

Form

[b]Skitty, my Pokemon is Yin-Yang![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Horizonal or vertical:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Pokesonas

Hatenna Sprite by Conyjams on DA
20-50gp, depending on the 'sona (I will post with my estimate, then you can accept or deny the price)

Form

[b]Skitty, sprite my 'Sona please![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Reference:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Custom Eggs

25gp

Form

[b]Skitty, my Pokemon is an Egg![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Neon Signs

30gp

Form

[b]Skitty, I'm open for business![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Generation:[/b] (of the sprite you would like me to use) [b]Colour:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Devamp

25gp Compatable with gen 3+

Form

[b]Skitty, make it retro![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Generation:[/b] (of the sprite you would like me to use) [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Custom Trainers

35gp

Form

[b]Skitty, make me a custom trainer![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Trainer refernce/description:[/b] [b]Trainer base:[/b] (optional) [b]2nd trainer:[/b] (optional; if you want me to fuse trainers) [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Basic Animation

40gp

Form

[b]Skitty, it's moving![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Combinations

A combination of anything listed above. Generally add the prices of what you want to be done up, divide by two, then round up and that will be the approximate cost, as something things are harder to combine than others.

Form

[b]Skitty, I just can't choose![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Styles:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] (can be multiple) [b]Password:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Spriter's Choice (PWYW)

Minimum of 15gp. I will do whatever I want to the pokemon (though you don't have to provide one). I promise to make it look either nice or derpy.

Form

[b]Skitty, there's too many choices, do what you want![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Base Pokemon:[/b] (Optional) [b]Nice or Derpy or anything random?[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]
Username Payment Order Link Status Notes
IcyMcDoodle1 13
Or equiv.
X Awating Payemnt
All Pokémon sprites come from here and here unless otherwise stated. All trainer sprite some form here unless otherwise stated. Credits and permissions for specific sprites can be found in my journal. This includes the permissions to edit my sprites.
I used to be Sitty22 Co-op shop Free Dex Trading Sprite Shop! Journal I've been on PFQ since it was PF1 (but it was pretty much shutting down when I started lol), but I've been off for a few years. I do apologize if I use old slang or have some odd conversion rates as I'm still getting used to a lot of new things to the site. RIP PokeRadar +
tøxtricity's Avatartøxtricity
Skitty, there's too many choices, do what you want! Username: toffeebean Base Pokemon: n/a, surprise me! Nice or Derpy or anything random? nice would be great :) Password: - Other: thank you! :)
Avatar by DeathBird. Signature by CatEnergetic. Background
@toffeebean accepted, you can edit out the password now :)
Skitty, my Pokémon are fusing together! Username: Alex Gachas YT Pokémon: Charizard, Moltres, and Rapidash Password:Try again later for the password Payment:40 Other:Ima be order in a lot, be prepared(RIP my wallet)

My Shop

By some items,pokemon,or get some Dexes! Fun for everyone Made by MochaFox
If I order a sprite and I forget to pay,PM me!!! PM ME I NEED FRIENDS
@Alex Gachas YT Accepted, you can edit out the password. Discount activated.

Order up!

Let me know if you want any changes before sending payment. Thanks for ordering here! @toffeebean

code

[tip=Made by Skitty22][url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/239665/Skitty22-s-Sprite-Emporium-GRANDE-OPENING][img]https://i.ibb.co/GxCqYVP/576-1.png[/img][/url][/tip]
@Alex Gachas YT

code

[tip=Made by Skitty22][url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/239665/Skitty22-s-Sprite-Emporium-GRANDE-OPENING][img]https://i.ibb.co/9pBTn6X/006.png[/img][/url][/tip]
woAH, I LOVE HER! i'll send over 5 zc for it, tysm <33
Trikzter's AvatarTrikzter
Skitty, there's too many choices, do what you want! Username: Trikzter Base Pokemon: Surprise me! Nice or Derpy or anything random? Nice! Password: ??? Other: Thanks!
  • Click!
  • My Sprites
  • Shop
  • Credits
Gold Leaf

Gold Leaf

Treasure

(: 0)

A strange, gold-coloured leaf.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +3,648,256
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterGround
Happiness MAX
Mild nature
Made by me!
Made by me!
Made by me!
Made by me!
Made by me!
My trade shop:
Avatar/Icon made by Phoeshock! Small melan gastrodon sprite made by LemonZesty! Shoppington Button made by MochaFox!
Skitty, there's too many choices, do what you want! Username: toffeebean Base Pokemon: n/a, surprise me! Nice or Derpy or anything random? nice would be great :) Password: - Other: thank you! :)
@Trikzter @toffeebean Both accepted, you may edit out the passwords now.

Pages: 123··· 404142

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page