PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the doings [ and things ]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 4243444546··· 707172

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
I know I posted a few minutes ago but...

it's too large

disspaointment
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Where are my eggs explain yourself why only one egg but seriously, it’s been hours since I ordered and they still haven’t gotten here only one egg did but the others didn’t make it
Just some random things I did today: Number 1) How many more clicks till I get me eggs hatch?

also large

Oh no Number 2) Eeeeeeeeweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeéeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Spammming my lettters on mobile is ffun, xD

larger

I did it... I summoned him, the Great Arceus... aaa, I'm dying, I delta'ed him, I hope he turns out to be an aesthetic delta at the very least (like Electric)?
Well, I mean, it hatched into an Electric Delta... I'm so sad, I'm crying I need more DP if I want another, ugh, but I can't get 120 DP! That's worth about 240 ZC! And I can't get 240 ZC within the time that both my shiny charm and my Z-Crystal ends! ;w; Somebody please help me! I really wanted a special delta, I spent my Normalium Z, lots of DP, and this came out of it. Arceus, why you betray me
Umm, some luck I have, xD, but not sure if I could call this "lucky..." Okay, I'm just glad they didn't hatch into Bugs or Rocks, otherwise... Oh! And my horoscope matches perfectly with what happened earlier today (hatching of the Arceus):

QUOTE originally posted by from Astrology.com

APR 9, 2020: Sometimes, no matter how fervently you wish or how hard you push, things are not going to go the way you want. Although you won't have all your hopes dashed, a bracing dose of reality will remind you that there are many things beyond your control. Most importantly, don't take this as a sign you're losing power. Rather, take it as a fact that life would be pretty boring if you always got what you wanted. Seek out the company of people who understand this.
How do you guys get girlfriends/boyfriends so quickly? :') I mean, most of the people I know already has one! And I don't have one yet, and I'm around (look in the hidebox for my age)

spoiler to everyone except a few people, don't look if you don't want to

umm, why the heck would I post my age anyways? I mean, isn't there a privacy thing on that? But anyways:

More hideboxes, huh? Looks like you're getting into a mess of littered boxes...

okay, okay! I'm technically fifteen! ;w; I'm young, aren't I?
So yeah, I guess that I'll be lonely for the rest of my life then... ;w; You know me. I'm shy, not really noticeable, and yeah, everyone just says that I'm smart and I know a lot. Anyways, spare me the pity! I'm just rambling on, so you don't need to care about what I say here or anything... Everyone around here seems much older than I am! So I mean, it's not really too bad to know that... Also, those people who ordered art from me will be delayed! Sorry about that, I'm not really feeling like drawing at the moment! I'll draw later, but not now! Sorry! qwq
WAIT IT NIET/NOOT DAY who didnt tell me i wasted so much time i need to click omg prettypony.exei love her thanky to flutter
Just a storage post of the Ultra Beasts that I'll lose today (for Type Null):
And the last one whos spared from extinction:

Pages: 123··· 4243444546··· 707172

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page