PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the doings [ and things ]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 5152535455··· 707172

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife

May be slightly disturbing for younger audiences

Is it just me, or does everyone find out their sexuality/gender way before me? I’m still unsure whether I do have a sexuality ;-; aegosexual and aroace gang commence
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by me! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM

🎄Advent Calendar 2021 🎄

repost because I will forget :(

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12

Day 13

Day 14

Day 15

Day 16

Day 17

Day 18

Day 19

Day 20

Day 21

Day 22

Day 23

Day 24

Day 25

It’s kinda early but… Christmas! Happy holidays everyone :D Still trying to get Froakie-cinno - but I should get it soon! :D 🎄🎄🎄
THE BOI IS HERE :D Now to get the other Christmas sprites x3
Time to get some presents for special people :3

private for myself

hey! Why you open >:( I said for myself only !! No present for you /j

hope you learned your lesson

??!! You didn’t?!?! Well anyways, hi

okay reality, actually for me to remind myself

present is for Bubblicious, PinkPiggy1, tens, Flutter, aerii, Spewpa, and some other friendos, please nobody don’t tell them :0
Sending this baby to Wonder Trade, hopefully they get taken good care of! :)

For people receiving my Christmas Gifts

To all the people I’m gonna give a gift to (or mostly my friends): I’m really sorry if I don’t give you a good gift this year! I tried to do with my current budget, and it’s not a big one! I’ll try to make it as good as I can, but I can’t promise it, I apologize greatly! But thank you for listening, I truly appreciate it :D Anyways, have a great rest of your day, and Christmas is almost here! I’ll start sending some gifts around this time, so keep your eyes peeled :0 Some things I gave out so I can keep track- Faulkner the Magikarp For tens Vernon the Meowstic For BluEevee Icy the Frosdour For Spewpa Leafy the Turtwig for Rebecca Marigold Cleo the Kecleon for MochaFox Xavier the Pachirisu for CreamBevroe Pearl the Ponyta for JirachiStar5525 Aurora the Froakie for Clairefairy! William (the Formantis) For aerii
:0 I didn’t expect this- thank you, thank you Clairefairy (if you’re reading this)! I forgot to post this yesterday, but… I think I’ll do something special with it, as seeing your major kindness :D
If my OCs discover Pokémon (Part One) Little Comic with our OCs Sparkiiv and Mark! Please don’t steal, I will find you and come to your house at night >:( Sparkiiv is a dragon-tamer, and Mark is the one who has to deal with those “dragons”… the dragons like him but he’s not really a fan, they keep chewing his stuff and whatnot

HYPERMODE HERE I COME! Hopefully my chain helps to boost my chances of melan Eevee or some special for Christmas time :D Merry early Christmas everyone!!

Pages: 123··· 5152535455··· 707172

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page