PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the doings [ and things ]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 5051525354··· 707172

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Nice, it’s a boost day! Hopefully my luck goes up today, I haven’t hatched any specials yet, but I have all boost available on (HM, Shiny Charm, Uber Charm, Max Radar, Z-Crystal) except Arceus of course, but I do hope I get lucky! :0
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by me! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
To anybody who has ordered art from me recently or asked for art, I am not ignoring anybody, I’m trying to do irl stuff first, then I will get to it. I truly apologize for the lateness, and I hope to finish all the requests and commissions by the end of the week! Thank you for being patient with me, and I hope it isn’t too much trouble..

Hello everyone! Apologies for the long delay, I truly apologize for the wait, but I haven't had much of a chance to doing the adopts at the moment, due to certain things, but I will have them done as soon as possible, most likely near the end of the week. Thank you for being patient with me, I truly appreciate it ^^ I will send the images through PMs as I get to them, hopefully in the next few days! Maybe I'll have some new adopts up by then aswell. @CheriBeri So that I don't take anybody's money without anything in return, it's most preferred to send payment after the adopts have been sent out or finished, so that it's easier to track! Thank you ^^
Oh no, only six days left of HyperMode… well, time to try and save up again-
I’m back! Sorry for not posting, I dunno what to say- I feel sorry for everyone going on hiatus or breaks, I know how that feels. Sometimes, you just need a break from everything, and it really does help! Take good care of yourselves, guys, and stay hydrated! And most importantly, stay happy! Who knows what will await you in the future? :D
Yay! It’s my dad’s birthday! And tomorrow is my own birthday, and on October 7th is my sisters birthday! Can’t wait to eat some cake lol- :D
Late post, but huge thank you to Rebecca Gold for these wonderful gifts, I truly can’t thank you enough ♥️

Large

Apologies for posting very often, but if you hatch specials today, I’d love to buy them! Go visit my thread, thank you~
I keep darn well forgetting to write here, oh god- Well, hope you're all having a great day :D
Where I live, it’s really hot and I’m sweltering… help

🎄Advent Calendar 2021 🎄

Because I keep forgetting D: Also welcome new subscriber (or I think there’s a new sub-)! I hope you enjoy your time here :D

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

Day 8

CONTENTS 4

Day 9

CONTENTS 4

Day 10

CONTENTS 4

Pages: 123··· 5051525354··· 707172

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page