PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the doings [ and things ]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 4950515253··· 707172

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife

🎉 Happy Birthday, Lance! 🎉

:3
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
hoi i'm not dead yet just waiting for my b-day (in 5 months, woohoo!) sorry I’ve been inactive with stuff like school :c
Oh god, I'm real sorry fir not posting here as before, I had other things to do, much apologies. Hope y'all can forgive me.. I'll still be quite jnactive here and then, but I'll try harder to be a bit more active, so if you want to message or talk, send me a PM! :D
When you finally decide to reopen your art shop: e
Would it be better for the hunt to enable Hypermode? I haven’t had HM for a while now, and I’ve been in a huge shiny and albino drought for the past year or so- If so, I guess I can try and get it at the end of the TR so that I can try and hatch shiny Eevees :D
Put on some Hypermode, hopefully get some specials soon :D Wish me luck! I'll try to keep updated if I get some!
Completely dry isn’t the greatest thing in the world, but it’s better than nothing :3 I haven’t hatched a single special in this hunt for about a thousand hatched now, and it’s making me a bit annoyed. I have Hypermode, full Radar, and Uber today, and nothing comes out of it Thank you luck gods ^^
:00 I have been blessed for once-
Another cutie! Yay! :D
I don’t know how, but now I keep hatching random specials, I thank the lords for answering my prayers for them :0 Troll party! :DD

Pages: 123··· 4950515253··· 707172

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page