PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the doings [ and things ]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 4647484950··· 707172

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Explaination of last post: The people in the art/drawing are (starting from top righr corner) CharlotteChan, Celena, Sheepoid, soxterluna, Gordeen, M7890 (yes, it's Amber), bulbasaurOWO, icedragonboi, BluEevee and YllowtheCat, BlueAssassin247, FennekOoba, SnivyQueen, merinque, Cherri, Joltz, JirachiStar5525, and TangoTech! I tired making you all your OC's! :D
Code / Free to Use Image / Based on Moony's Freebies / Free to Use
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by me! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Any idea on what I should add to the first page of empty posts? I got none, I'm tired from drawing comics and animations and I need advice.
AAAAA WHY GALAR I REACHED ARCEUS AND NOW I HAVE TO HATCH THE NEW GALAR?! BUT I HAVE A CHAIN! WHY ;w;
Uhh, sooo, does anyone have five or six Egg Passes that I can buy? I got none, and I can't afford PR Memory Stick...
Arceus rank regained, thanks to Lilbug33 giving me a PR Memory Stick (thank you so much)! Go give her a click or order from her shop! :D Should I get back to my Eevee hunt or wait? I feel that my Hypermode will end quickly, so I'm wondering what you guys think!
Whoops, I keep forgetting to post my day, xD, not so much time to do so because of work and other stuff, such as drawing, but that's another story, lol! Anyways, I apologzie if I forgot to do a drawing for you, a commission, or anything like that! I just don't feel like it right now, and all I'm feeling is making animations, :P. Yeah, I guess I'm procrastinating again, hehe...

something totally unrelated (a YT video I made)

it's my first Youtube Animation video!

it's not Pokemon, sorry

don't blame me if you don't like it!

[youtube]Ql1zXt2TrAw[/youtube]
Ayyy, an animation for you folks out there, urgh, sorry, I'm a huge procrastinator, I'm sorry for those who are waiting for my art, I just feel that I need a rest from ordinary art to make... animations! Yeah, that did not go as well as it did in my head, ^^". Anyways, just a simple Eevee animation! :D [youtube]01yR7LEX4BU[/youtube]
Hungh, I check subber count and now I have nineteen people subbed here (including me, which I have learned from JirachiStar and completely forgotten until she posted)? what? Anyways, welcome to my journal, new subscribers! Please make yourself comfortable, 'cause I have no idea on how to make an introduction, ^^", but I'll try to keep you entertained (for who knows how long), but most of the stuff is boring, so... yeets journal out the window
:O Yay, another shiny! I haven't had a shiny or albino ever since like two weeks ago! Why didn't Hypermode work better, ;w;... Anyways, at least I was able to afford Uber Charm too, so that's great! :3
guys...? one question? Do you guys think I should make some sort of art dump to put my animations or artwork in or should I just keep it here in my journal? I so want to make an art dump, but I'm afraid and worried about breaking rules and that nobody would like what I make... Could somebody answer please...?

Pages: 123··· 4647484950··· 707172

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page