PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the doings [ and things ]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 4142434445··· 707172

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Hey, guys, just popping by to give you an update on our status! We are currently working as hard as we can to reach Arceus! And I’m running out of Credits for Aether and Colress’ shack to get the fusion of Kyurem and Reshiram/Zekrom! ^^” Anyways, hope y’all are having good days! I’m both waiting for my eggs from the Supplier/Aether and I’m hoping to get a Delta Arceus/Ditto! But it’s expensive... Here’s my status!

SO CLOSE

Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by me! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Sorry, I’m back again, xD. Anyways, my favorite words of the day are these ones by SparkyStarChild!: “Thank you again so so so much for the egg adopts, I love them so much! ^^ You did great with them, as you always do with your art!!! Keep up the great work!! ^^ <3” “Of course!! You're doing amazing and I'm so proud of you for practicing every day!! I love seeing your art I swear I'm subscribed to nearly every art thread of yours- and seeing you improve; your art is so soft and puts a smile on my face!! You're so welcome, and keep doing what you're doing!! Thanks for always letting come and adopt your adorable art too!! ^^”
Anyways, go adopt an egg, please! I need about 4-5 Million more Credits, aa. Though, that’s worth about 800-900 ZC, wow. Guess like I need to save up then... And the tourney’s not helping either! I mean, now I have to wait till the tournament’s over to get the egg! Aa, when will this end? ;w;
I sent Claire Verity to someone to dex, and you know what they did? They sent her off to someone else, without telling me at all! They didn’t respond to my messages, they didn’t seem to care about how anxious I was... at least they finally returned her, after twenty to thirty minutes! Ugh. And they even removed her beautiful description! I’m never going to trust them again... Sorry about that, I’m just in a mood, cause these two people kept me waiting, and I reported them because of it. I’m sorry... :c
I’m happy, you’re happy, we’re all happy. We smile for a moment cause there’s nothing really to worry about (except coronavirus, but let’s forget about it for now), but then something happens that ruins the fun: “Today, everyone’s sick, and the place where I live has more infected people.” Oh no, is that rain clouds rolling in?
“Everybody look left, everybody look right. Everywhere you look, I’m standin’ in the spotlight!” “Let every creature go for broke and sing! Let’s hear it in the herd and on the wing! It’s gonna be Prince Arceus’ finest fling!” “Oh, I just can’t WAIT... to be king!” All hail Prince Arceus, reigning to be the next king! Spread this message if you can, and let’s see who supports this mighty prince! (It’s better if you actually listen to the real song! This is from the Lion King, made by Disney!)
“One person’s TRASH is another person’s TREASURE.” So true, :D, this draggy is happy! Made out of aluminum foil, this dragon finally gained his wings! “Out of the darkness, and into the sun, gotta take a chance, make a wish, and break away... I’ll spread my wings and learn how to fly...”
That’s a whole lot of money... about to be wasted... But I think I have enough to afford the Ultra Beasts (Supplier Eggs)!!! :DDD (never felt this excited before)! Thank you guys so so much for the support (and for the extra cash)! Eee, I’m so excited! :D But now I need Supplier Passes... :P Well, my fun ended shortly. But going to smile! :D
Noooo, not the new releases! whyyyyyy But hooray for those who were excited for this! :3 But I’m crying, cause I can’t discover anything, ;w;.
Hehe... WAIT A MINUTE THAT MEANS IF I HATCH THE NEW GALAR POKÉMON THEN I COMPLETE EGGDEX why didn’t I do this sooner?

Pages: 123··· 4142434445··· 707172

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page