PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the doings [ and things ]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 4041424344··· 707172

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife

QUOTE originally posted by naeriie

Kinda tired of everything at the moment so I'm giving away Meruem
Wow. Just... wow. I’m so jealous of them, lol. Wish I could feel what it is like to have one of the only melanistics on the site! Wish this happened to me! Anyways, happy April Fool’s to everyone!
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Caboodles!

ABSHLKFV

Sketch I just did of a Vaporeon:

Sketchy

Any comments? Just want to know what you guys think! Also, now I need a Million Credits for Aether...
And I did more doodles and doodles ‘cause I’m bored and I don’t feel like clicking...

Eevees

Should I sell these for currency? I don’t know if anyone would buy them so...
Anyways, I’m doing art here for the things I need in this really difficult Arceus Hunt! Please help me get the summons I need and the dexes! Thanks so much!
Oh, hey, I forgot to check the subber count! Welcome, new subscribers! Don’t mean to copy Luna, but please, feel free to stick around (even though most of the things I speak of are boring)! Anyways, I’m done. I’m literally so done. How. I want this luck. Why does everyone get a shiny delta or albino delta and I never even got one in my entire PFQ career? I’m just so unlucky and have no DP to spare... ugh, but at least my dex is going up, thanks to you guys! Big thanks to BlueAssassin247, icedragonboi, M7890, soxterluna, and flutteristhebest! You guys are awesome!
Lv. 100 — +2,710,248
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Steel
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature
I’m gonna ignore the feeling of jealousy and just stuff it up
Asdfghjklzxcvbqwertyuiop, I’m freaking out.

Caboodles!

ASDFGHJKL

Hey, guys! Just want to let you know that you should stay safe during the coronavirus event! Stay home and wash your hands everyday! Remember, you can get sick, even if you are clean, but it’s better to stay clean! Sherman here is providing us a good example of many people in the world at the moment! Please welcome Sherman the Jolteon! (He’s afraid of the COVID-19, so he’s wearing a mask and trying his best to not get it.)

Sherman!

When I started my first hunt (Eevee) last year when I began to play PokeFarm Q, I had Hypermode, Uber Charm, and rarely, a Shiny Charm. My luck was great back then. I mean, look! This isn’t my first hatched shiny, btw, just the fourth Shiny I ever hatched (cause I sold my first, second, and third shiny Eevees without knowing that you should save your first shiny, which I regret): I’m just glad I saved him before selling him back then. It isn’t my first shiny ever though. My first shiny was this shiny Charmander, which I named Chili, from a Wondertrade (I kept him and loved him all this time, and when I got him, I was so excited and happy that someone was nice enough to send someone a shiny; thank you reaperkun!):
Aaa, I now need an Eclipse Flute and Azure Flute, but they cost so much, lol. Well, time to save up for Aether too and maybe for some Beast Balls or Supplier, ugh. Who knew that someone would have to spend so much time to manage online currencies? Not me, xD.

Pages: 123··· 4041424344··· 707172

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page