PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the doings [ and things ]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 3940414243··· 707172

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Well, getting back to hunting for Arceus at the moment, so here I go! Buying these summons! I just need to borrow either breeding pairs or I could buy tokens for the exclusive eggs!

Needed Summons!

Ice Feather Fire Feather Cloned Sash Origin Sash Thunder Fang Fire Fang Ice Fang Tidal Bell Clear Bell Rock Statue Blue Soul Dew Sapphire Orb Ruby Orb Mage Orb Helix Orb Magma Stone Gold Statue Griseous Orb Lunar Wing Sea Crown Nightmare Shroud Azure Flute Victory Medal Viridian Épée Raijin's Lamp White Stone Black Stone Inari's Lamp Gray Stone Music Box Ancient Drive Life Antler Death Wing Order's Crest Hyperspace Ring Komainu Figurine Eclipse Flute Spectral Leiomano Plasma Koa Beast Ball Black Prism

Needed Eggdexes

Azurill Unown ? Unown C Unown E Unown G Unown H Unown I Unown K Unown O Unown P Unown S Unown U Unown V Unown W Unown X Unown Z Type: Null Poipole Exclusives: Flarbat Hydrark Gragon Kinaster Luckoo Araspirit Quetzephyr Pixrine Kryptik Pasovan Glaquine Minnibit Tellink Bezerell Ayeren Skelco Maroval Kyutopi Kenyip Petripeep Gumairy Puppod Rokiwi Alicalf Croaket Slypin Kitwurm Pepyre Aphreyd Valimp Variants: Saiyan Rattata Flying Pichu Surfing Pichu Shooting Star Cleffa Koroku Guild Igglybuff Apocalyptic Growlithe Snowpoke Death Star Voltorb Early Bird Natu Gligar [Vampire] Blue Moon Slugma Houndour [Orthrus] Frosdour XD001 Apocalyptic Poochyena Apocalyptic Shroomish Magquaza Seasonal Turtwig Shinxel Snow Combee Purrloin [Hallowe'en Witch] Apocalyptic Golett

Needed Regular Pokedexes!

Weepinbell Lickilicky Burmy Sand Cloak Wormadam Trash Cloak Escavalier Eelectrik
Please help me reach Arceus! I need more Dexes, ugh...
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Guys, I think I have to sell my melans... The fact that I need Arceus so much hurts so bad... I only have four Melans at the moment and they mean so much to me. Barney was my first melan ever that I bought and I was so happy to get him. Acantho was a melan bought by me for a lot on my birthday (October 2nd) and I don’t want to lose him either. Neema is a dear Gyarados that I bought a while ago, and you guys helped me out by giving me the things I needed to mega evolve her. And Astro... is one of the most precious Pokémon I ever received... I got him because you guys helped me. I’m just in so much stress right now, I don’t want to sell them, but I really want Arceus so bad... help me someone. What do I do?

QUOTE originally posted by JirachiStar5525

QUOTE originally posted by icedragonboi

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Guys, I think I have to sell my melans... The fact that I need Arceus so much hurts so bad... I only have four Melans at the moment and they mean so much to me. Barney was my first melan ever that I bought and I was so happy to get him. Acantho was a melan bought by me for a lot on my birthday (October 2nd) and I don’t want to lose him either. Neema is a dear Gyarados that I bought a while ago, and you guys helped me out by giving me the things I needed to mega evolve her. And Astro... is one of the most precious Pokémon I ever received... I got him because you guys helped me. I’m just in so much stress right now, I don’t want to sell them, but I really want Arceus so bad... help me someone. What do I do?
Okay, y'all... any up for a PFQ fundraiser with me to help Lily out? :3
I'm down, I can do sprites! Mewr!

QUOTE originally posted by soxterluna

hihi! I saw that you were going for Arceus, yeee, I am too, and, just wanted to help! btw you don't need to sell your melans, they're precious, and 4 melans, wowzers, I have none lol I know a lot of people who are willing to give out breeding pairs for others to borrow, for free, but that's like one person, and I got the rest of my exclusive eggdexes done from them. btw, could I have a list of what eggdexes/pokedexes you need? I feel kinda lazy rn lol

QUOTE originally posted by BlueAssasin247

Hello! I'm not interested in buying, but I'm wondering what I can do to help you keep your children? What dexes, summons, etc. do you need?

QUOTE originally posted by flutteristhebest

Hey, your trying to get Arceus right now, right? If you need to Dex anything from my fields, I wouldn't mind at all!
Oh my god. You guys are literally the best. I can’t ask for any better friends than you! I mean, you don’t have to do this for me, you know, I’m just one user on this community... Okay, I’m literally hyperventilating right now, and so happy that there are people in this wonderful community that I can look up to! I... I don’t know what to say... I’ll just say this: Love you all, I can’t wish for any other people! I can’t believe you guys are willing to help me in this hunt! I can’t breathe! Thank you so, so much for everything! I can’t wait to finish this Arceus hunt once and for all, with my friends, of course! ❤️
I never knew this was possible, but I got the egg in the first try...

Snow Combee!

I feel like I’m having good luck in the Daycare, I mean, I bred Unown eggs (around 50% pairs loaned from MelonCrusher) and I got them in only around a hundred clicks. And I just got this Apocalyptic Poochyena egg in only around hundred clicks.

Apocalyptic Poochyena!

OMg OMG OMG I hatched an albino?! What?! Why didn’t I Delta the egg? (Last time I hatched an albino, it was months ago...) I’m happy. It’s my first exclusive Albino baby that I ever hatched!
This Arceus Hunt is costly... Summons are expensive these days! I’m running out of currency really quickly... hope I get there soon! EDIT: Thank you, flutter! I’ll send you something after my trade slots clear up! c:
We’re perfect for each other. Okay, not really, but close enough. Anybody have a female Alicalf that I can borrow to make a pair with?

Alicalf and Blophin DO get along!

Yes we do, see? Proof!

I didn’t actually notice that I had ‘Rus until Lance told me, lol. I was tending to trades and my Daycare for eggs, so I probably missed most of Pokerus! Aaa, I clicked over 24,000 and only got one Pokerus!
FEEL MY PAIN

yet I live

Pages: 123··· 3940414243··· 707172

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page