PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✧ Lily’s Little Journal ✧

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 414243

POLL: How did you find my journal?

Total votes: 51

You must be logged in to vote.

lilypådlife's Avatarlilypådlife
Hello, everyone, and welcome to my little, lovely journal! I may know some of you out there (but if I haven’t, the hello there!), and some of you are my friendsies, and I like being friends! I wish more people liked me though... but let me bore you to death with my precious words in this diary! Oops, I forgot to introduce myself! Here you go! —————--————— Name: LilypadLife (Call me Lily please, not Lilypad!) Age: I never tell (unless you’re a close friend)! Time: PFQ - 8 hours! (PST Time) Games That I Play: ROBLOX, Minecraft, Pokemon Games, Pokemon GO, and some others too! Birthday: October 2nd (I’m a Libra/Rooster)! Favorite Pokemon: Eevee (and evolutions), Charmander, Ralts Wanted Specials: Melan Eevee, Melan Charmander, Melan Ralts, or any Melan Deltas! But I also love any shiny Eevees, Charmanders, Ralts, and others, so feel free! Current Hunts: Eevee, Charmander My Goals on PFQ:
  • Get a Melan Eevee
  • Get a Melan Charmander
  • Get a Melan Ralts
  • Collect Special Deltas (Getting There)
  • Make Friends
  • Have Fun
  • Help Make the Community a Better Place
  • Achieve the Champion Rank
  • Achieve Arceus Rank
  • Increase Shiny Rank
People On My Friend List —————--————— Oh and here's Crystal's Journal Entries hidden for your convinience!

Crystal's Trash Can

★ Day One: The Beginning! ★

“Hey! Do I know you (or maybe seen you somewhere in the forums)? If so, come meet me and my friends! We’re sure to have some fun! I [probably] will put all my greatest achievements (nay!) and my everything! I’m all sunshine and rainbows! Don’t worry, I won’t bite! Unless you don’t give me anything to eat or pet me in the wrong spots, then I will probably bite you and give you some sort of rabies! Wait, do I have rabies? I have no idea, but I kinda think that I do, since I am a ferocious predator! Let me think about it some more. Just give me some time and I probably will remember. Oh! I almost forgot to introduce myself! I’m Crystal, an Umbreon/Eevee hybrid! I love to play with my friends, have fun, and most importantly, I love to help others! To either try their best or to help them in general! If you need help, feel free to PM me about it! I may not be able to answer every single question, just so you know.
Blah no blah blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda blah my favorite blah blah blah blah maybe yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah blah yes blah blah since yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah blah blah ha ha blah yadda yadda yadda yadda! Got that all down? Alright! I think it is bedtime for me, so goodnight Star Journal! See you tomorrow!

Table Of Contents (Days)

★ Day One: The Beginning ★ ★ Day Two: Fun Stuff ★ ★ Day Three: Distractions ★ ★ Day Four: Hard Times ★ ★ Day Five: Friendships ★ ★ Day Six: Doom Comes ★ ★ Day Seven: P.E. ★ ★ Day Eight: About Me ★ ★ Day Nine: Spriting ★ ★ Day Ten: Tired
Time Speeds Up Quickly Here So You Don't Have To Wait Long. If You Want To Be Updated With My Daily Lifestyle, Please Subscribe! You May Also Post, But Please Do Not Post Hurtful Words. Thank You!
  • Links
  • Please Click ❤

★ Day One: The Beginning (Con.) ★

Please Click On My Melanistic Friends!
Lv. 66 — 9,947 / 16,583
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterDark
Happiness 27%
Careful nature
Lv. 36 — 2,401 / 4,103
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 63 — 3,420 / 12,711
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
Yet again, she is ruining my life. Please help...

Crystal's Second Garbage

★ Day Two: Fun Stuff! ★

My Gym Badges! May Not Be Updated (Hover Over The Badges for the Gym Names or Click On Them To See The Gyms!)

Display Case for Badges!

Arya's Gym for Beginners!
Drako's Gym
Anterclaw Gym
Hellfire Gym
5th Skull Badge
Gym of Dreams
Delta Beginner Challenge
Razercove Gym Badge
Cool, right? I know. It’s fun to look at them, but it feels better to actually get them! So go battle some gyms someday! You can even battle my gym! Just check out the link in my siggy!

★ Day Two: Fun Stuff! (Con.) ★

Well, I have a lot to tell you, Star Journal, but of course, I can't tell it all the way. I'll say it in different parts, so that you won't get bored of the details! So I'll get started! Part One: I just started a new repeating raffle a day ago, and it will be every month! Come join the raffle! It's free to enter, and you can win some prizes! The link is in my lil siggy, where it says 'LL Raffle!' That just means Lucky Lottery Raffle! Good luck!
(Here’s some advertisement for you!)

To Be Updated On My Daily Life, Please Subscribe! I Also Do Not Mind If You Post Comments, But Please Do Not Post Hurtful Words! Thank You For Listening!

More garbage. Let me help you NOT strain your precious eyes.

Crystal's Whatever You Call It

★ Day Three: Distractions ★

Hello, Star Journal! I know you are ready for the next part! I hope that you are ready! For Part Two of my daily life! I can’t wait to begin! Here I go!
Part Two:

Random Tangent (if you’re into that kind of stuff)

I am off for a vacation! But, of course, you know that a plane flight costs a whole lot of money, which is really difficult to get (I mean the money and the flight). If you’re really lucky in contests or raffles, you could even win an airplane flight! But no, that did not happen for me, as I am really unlucky at these types of stuff. So I would have to travel by regular ways of traveling. Which would take a long time. So I didn’t travel at all. Too bad for me.
Actual Part Two: Sorry for the long tangent. I get distracted easily sometimes. Now, back to the story. So I have a holiday today, which is exciting! I love to stay home on weekdays to relax and everything! [insert rainbows here] I’m just happy that I don’t have much to do (except my homework, which I procrastinate on). I love the relaxation of NOT going anywhere. That’s all for today, Star Journal! I’ll see you tomorrow, when I write in you again!

(Some more advertisements for keep you busy!)

Subscribe If You Want To See Updates In This Journal! More Writing Will Come Soon!

More more garbage. Let me help you NOT strain your precious eyes.

Crystal's Trashy Cann

★ Day Four: Hard Times ★

Yay! Another beautiful day where I can smell the flowers! some more lurker subs appeared but I don’t mind Hello world! Glad to see you too, Star Journal! You know, you could use a new name. I don’t want to keep calling you Star Journal for the rest of my life or whatever, so I’ll call you, umm... (Wanna help me name this journal? Vote on the poll above please!) Uhh... I still don’t know what to call you, Star Journal. I’m all out of nickynames, but I’ll think of something! Don’t worry about it! Our new friends (lurker subbers, this is you) will name you something!
While I think of a name for little Starry Journal, let’s continue to Part Three of the Day! Let’s begin! Part Three: So remember when I said “I have too much homework and stuff” yesterday? Well, I had to do it today, and boy was it NOT easy! It was Math, my most biggest archenemy. They struck me down with word problems and nonsense, and I thought I was doomed, until I fought back with answers and finally won the match! I’m really glad it is over, so now I’ll celebrate! After celebrating, I almost forgot to write in this journal, so that is my entry of the day! That’s all for today! Can’t wait for what tomorrow will bring! Maybe I’ll finally post a drawing tomorrow! Maybe!

(Again with advertisements? Maybe don’t look down next time to avoid reading these?)

Subscribe If You Would Like To Read On About My Adventures And My Daily Stories! Thank You So Very Much!

I like this image. I'll let it stay.

★ Day Four: Hard Times (Con)★

Just popping up again to give a drawing! A turkey for the Thanksgiving Season! Free to Use, but credit me please! Thank you so so much, Star Journal and subscribers. You mean a lot to me!

Turkey Free To Use Image

Nope. Nada. Zero. Just trying to help your eyes here! You don't want to look at some garbage, do you?

I don't know what she is doing here, but she is spilling my PERSONAL business!

★ Day Five: Friendship ★

Oh, how I so love beautiful friendships! I even have a few friends that I count on! They are not on PFQ, but in real life! I love them all to bits. They all support me when I’m feeling down! Oh, and we got a lot of votes last time I checked in! I’ll keep you updated, Star Journal, on your new name!
Part Four: So above, I am talking about friends and friendships with special people right? Well, I’m at school and at the beginning of the year, I made some new (and an old) friends! They support whatever I do, and they are on my side! I so love what they do, so I try to return the friendship back! So make some new friends, that’s all I’m saying. It just might make your day!

(Some more more ads. Don’t you just love ‘em?)

To Be Updated On My Daily Life, Please Subscribe To My Star Journal! I Try To Update It As Soon As I Can!

Yep. Not keeping this. I hope that nobody actually reads this stuff.

Nope.

★ Day Six: Doom Comes ★

I’m back everyone! Sorry for not keeping up, I was just busy with some stuff and more stuff and a lot of stuff. At least I’m back! Hello, subbers! It’s very nice to see you again! I hope I get to know your names soon! I won’t say a word, fingers crossed! So who here wants to see the Fifth Part of my day? Everyone does! Hooray!
Part Five: I had so much fun at school! I had a test today, and boy was I psyched! And I don’t mean in a good way. I thought that I was going to fail! But of course, I don’t know what my score is, so don’t get too worried for me! I’m happy that I am not failing school! I have a few B’s and a few A’s! Last time I checked my grades, my grade was a C+! I thought I was DOOMED. But I now rechecked it, and because I did my homework on time, I have a B+! Aren’t you happy for me, Star Journal? You aren’t? Aww, I just wanted somebody to be happy with me. Oh well, maybe I can cheer us both up with a [bad] joke! [ERROR, BAD REQUEST. THIS CONTENT REQUIRES PARENTS’ GUIDANCE.] There! You should be laughing by now! It’s so funny! Wait. It’s blocked for you? Okay, I’ll post it in a hide box this time!

What are you looking here for?

Are you sure?

Maybe I’ll let you.

This is a bad one.

Alright, I’ll show you.

Why does Miltank have hooves instead of paws? Answer is by the annoying ads! (Sorry, nowhere else to put it.)

(The ads again. But don’t worry! Here is the answer to the joke!)

Want To Hear The Rest Of My Daily Life? Please Subscribe! Thank You So Much!

Answer to the ‘Bad Joke’

It’s because they ‘lactose!’ Get it? ‘Lack Toes?’ No? You don’t get it? Well I thought it was a bit funny! This is quoted from the MewYou Game.
Yeah, I'll just let this one slide for now.

★ Day Six: Doom Comes (Con)★

Some GIF’s made by Maatamoja! Check out her Sprite Shop soon! She does amazing work, I can tell you that! My Pokesona Crystal by bulbasaurowo! She looks so pretty and cute! Thank you too for making this! My new shop logos by MochaFox! They look amazing in her style! Thank you too for making me them!
No, no, no, and no. Why does she do this to me? I didn't do anything to her (well, not too bad things)!

You wouldn't want to kill your poor eyes, would you?

★ Day Seven: P.E. ★

Sorry, I don’t have enough time to write in this journal much, so please bear with me! I’m trying my very best, but school is hard and takes up most of my time! Alright, now I’m finished with this journal entry! Gonna do another one soon! Ready to finish the next part of my daily life? Alright, let’s do this! Sorry if it is not complete, I am still at school in breaks.
Part Six: So I am at school, waiting for my favorite period to come! For some reason, my favorite is Physical Education, as my besties are in that class with me! We have so much fun talking with each other and casually exchanging greetings and moments. I can’t think of anything better than that! But, of course, there is a catch to everything. I don’t like to run or do much with moving, so that wasn’t my most funnest moment ever. I hate doing the ‘Mile Run,’ which is where your P.E. Teacher times you to run a whole mile! Can you believe that? Well, my break’s almost over, so I’ll continue later! See you!

(Don’t ‘ja just hate these annoying ads? Well, I do too, so you’re not alone!)

Want To Keep Up With My Daily Life? Subscribe If You Do! I Try To Update This Star Journal Whenever I Have The Time!

Pages: 123··· 414243

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page