PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✧ Lily’s Little Journal ✧

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 484950

POLL: How did you find my journal?

Total votes: 72

You must be logged in to vote.

POLL: Who are you?

Total votes: 21

You must be logged in to vote.

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Hello, everyone, and welcome to my little, lovely journal! I may know some of you out there (but if I haven’t, then hello there!), and some of you are my friendsies, and I like being friends! I wish more people liked me though... but let me bore you to death with my "precious words" in this diary! Oops, I forgot to introduce myself! Let me do so now! —————--————— Name: LilypadLife (Call me Lily please, not Lilypad!) Age: Told some people here! c: Time: PFQ - 8 hours! (PST Time) Games That I Play: ROBLOX, Minecraft, Pokemon Games, Pokemon GO, and some others too! Birthday: October 2nd (I’m a Libra)! Favorite Pokemon: Eevee (and evolutions), Charmander, Ralts Wanted Specials: Melan Eevee, Melan Charmander, Melan Ralts, or any Melan Deltas! But I also love any shiny Eevees, Charmanders, Ralts, and others, so feel free! Current Hunts: Eevee (1538H), Charmander (694H), Bulbasaur (?H) My Goals on PFQ:
  • Get a Melan Eevee
  • Get a Melan Charmander
  • Get a Melan Ralts
  • Collect Special Deltas (Getting There)
  • Make Friends
  • Have Fun
  • Help Make the Community a Better Place
  • Achieve the Champion Rank
  • Achieve Arceus Rank
  • Increase Shiny Rank
People On My Friend List —————--—————

Heya, everyone! My name is Lily! Feel free to send me a message! Here's my quote of the day (by me): "Focus on the good, not the bad. Sometimes, just a small act of kindness can brighten someone's day!" Earned Arceus Rank on April 11, 2020 at 18:21 Server Time! I'm so happy for that! Thank you to those who helped me for reaching it! :D

FIRST PAGE: POST INDEX (DIRECTORY)

• Post One: Main Introduction (About Me) [HERE]
  • Post Two: Post/Shop Index (Directory) [HERE]
  • Post Three: Memory/Rememberance Art [HERE]
  • Post Four: Absolute Babies/Favorites [HERE]
  • Post Five: Holding Post/Important Stuff [HERE]
  • Post Six: WIP
  • Post Seven: WIP
  • Post Eight: WIP
  • Post Nine: WIP
  • Post Ten: WIP

SHOP LINKS/ETC

(Buttons by the amazing MochaFox!) (Crystal Sprite made by bulbasaurOWO!)

~For All of My Friends (Rememberance)~

The people in the art/drawing are (starting from top right corner) CharlotteChan, Celena, Sheepoid, soxterluna, Gordeen, M7890 (yes, it's Amber), bulbasaurOWO, icedragonboi, BluEevee and YllowtheCat, BlueAssassin247, FennekOoba, SnivyQueen, merinque, Cherri, Joltz, JirachiStar5525, and TangoTech! I tried making you all your OC's as best of I can! :D

Absolute Babies/Favorites

I know I'm not the kind of person who picks a favorite, but here are my favorite Pokemon of my little farm! Most of them are specials that I bought when I first started playing PokeFarm, so they're pretty special to me! :D

~ Holding Post/Important Stuff ~

Here's where I hold some important stuff, like my signature and a display case for my badges! Please don't steal anythig from here, as I either bought or earned these! Thank you! :D

Badge Display Case

Arya's Gym for Beginners!
Drako's Gym
Anterclaw Gym
Hellfire Gym
5th Skull Badge
Gym of Dreams
Delta Beginner Challenge
Razercove Gym Badge

Sunset Violin Signature (for my use ONLY)

text here
Signature by CatEnergetic. Image from Pixabay!

Eevee Signature (for my use ONLY)

Hi! I’m Lily! It’s nice to see you all! Please visit my shops if you have the chance to! Thank you so much! Trade Shop!My Joint Art Shop! My Journal!My Joint Trade Shop! My Roleplay!Friend’s Art Shop! Joint Art Shop!Joint Art Shop! I'm just so glad and happy that people in this wonderful community support me for being who I am! Otherwise, I wouldn't be here! Shoutout to them and my friendos who have been with me this entire time! c:

Eevee Signature #2 (for my use ONLY)

Heya, everyone! My name is Lily! Feel free to send me a message! Here's my quote of the day (by me): insert quote here Earned Arceus Rank on April 11, 2020 at 18:21 Server Time! I'm so happy for that! Thank you to those who helped me for reaching it! :D

Eevee Hunt Information (Current)

| 1616H | 12S | 7A | 0M |

Charmander Hunt Information (Paused)

| 651H | 9S | 4A | 0M |

Advent Calendar (Christmas 2019)

Gonna post this list of Advent Day Pictures/Avatars! It took me a L O N G time to type this all out, but I'm done! Yay! c: I don't mind if anybody uses this as a ref, as they are PFQ Avatars, not my own! And Santa Sunshine is here! I love her so much, so she's staying! Sunshine Eevee is a character that belongs to PKM-150 and this is just fanart of her. Please do not use this image in any other way, as I (Lily) drew it myself. Thank you.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12

Day 13

Day 14

Day 15

Day 16

Day 17

Day 18

Day 19

Day 20

Day 21

Day 22

Day 23

Day 24

Day 25

FIRST TWINS HATCHED (NOVEMBER 2019)

FIRST TROLL PARTY HATCHED (JANUARY 2020)

FIRST SHINY HATCHED (SEPTEMBER-AUGUST 2019)

I accidentally sold my first ever hatched shiny, which was a shiny male Eevee, but here's my first shiny Charmander of the hunt!

FIRST ALBINO HATCHED (AUGUST 2019)

RESERVED FOR LATER USE Where'd everything go?

Pages: 123··· 484950

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page