PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mythical Defenders (15+)(5 Slots open) (Need Villains)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 6789101112

Stardart's AvatarStardart
Current Update. We have 4 Hero and 7 Villain slots open On 11/9 (My Time, basically Tomorrow) I will start allowing people to sign up with 2 Characters on the same side (IE 2 Villains or 2 Heroes) to help finish up the sign up process. If you are a Hero Character and have not taken a Villain slot AND wants to do so, Now would be the time I will also be starting the RP once all Hero slots are filled since the RP's POV will start with the heroes If we have not filled slots by 11/11 I will allow users to have more than 2 characters (Just one more to start) And I will reserve the option to fill any remaining slots with my own character to ensure no slot is left open when it's time to start tl;dr: We starting soon, sign up now
Avitar taken using Pokemon Y's In Game Camera feature. All rights go to Game Freak and Nintendo.
I'll comply with that, feel free to keep your copy blank, although I do have plans on updating my copy as appropriate! Here's the link to Katsuka's PC in my Journal, btw I'll also be making a party table template thing for Katsuka, like what I'm doing with FloofyIncineroar's Colescia RP. If you're interested, I could post the blank/basic version of that template for people in the RP to use, and I'll have my personal copy of the template for Katsuka

Current Type Race Score: 762

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Art is by me, my first attempt at a sprite edit of an official sprite Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Icee's AvatarIcee
A table format sounds good as we get more Pokemon. I dont knos how to make em all pretty though so having a template sent would be cool. I dont think Imma do any villians but I might do a second hero if or when Volcanion becomes open.
[
Made by Gravebound

Siggy from Gallade's Freebies
I plan on making my Hero Character when Darkrai opens up myself. And I already made the default party table template thing, now I'm just adapting a version for Katsuka lol

Here's the table!

[INSERT CHARACTER'S NAME HERE]'s Party
?????, Lv. X?????, Lv. X?????, Lv. X
Ability: ?????Ability: ?????Ability: ?????
Held Item:N/AHeld Item:N/AHeld Item:N/A
MovesetMovesetMoveset
?????, Lv. X?????, Lv. X?????, Lv. X
Ability: ?????Ability: ?????Ability: ?????
Held Item:N/AHeld Item:N/AHeld Item:N/A
MovesetMovesetMoveset
All Sprites either come from PFQ or are considered canon. If the user keeps track of this character independently from Stardart, it can be found by using the link they provide.

Code

[center][table] [tr][th=3x1][INSERT CHARACTER'S NAME HERE]'s Party[/th][/tr] [tr][td][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/w/1/8/j.png/t=1518405848[/img][/td][td][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/w/1/8/j.png/t=1518405848[/img][/td][td][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/w/1/8/j.png/t=1518405848[/img][/td][/tr] [tr][td][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/gender_n.png/t=1401213006[/img]?????, Lv. X[/td][td][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/gender_n.png/t=1401213006[/img]?????, Lv. X[/td][td][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/gender_n.png/t=1401213006[/img]?????, Lv. X[/td][/tr] [tr][td][b]Ability:[/b] ?????[/td][td][b]Ability:[/b] ?????[/td][td][b]Ability:[/b] ?????[/td][/tr] [tr][td][b]Held Item:[/b]N/A[/td][td][b]Held Item:[/b]N/A[/td][td][b]Held Item:[/b]N/A[/td][/tr] [tr][th]Moveset[/th][th]Moveset[/th][th]Moveset[/th][/tr] [tr][td]* * * *[/td][td]* * * *[/td][td]* * * *[/td][/tr] [tr][th=3x1][/th][/tr] [tr][td][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/w/1/8/j.png/t=1518405848[/img][/td][td][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/w/1/8/j.png/t=1518405848[/img][/td][td][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/w/1/8/j.png/t=1518405848[/img][/td][/tr] [tr][td][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/gender_n.png/t=1401213006[/img]?????, Lv. X[/td][td][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/gender_n.png/t=1401213006[/img]?????, Lv. X[/td][td][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/gender_n.png/t=1401213006[/img]?????, Lv. X[/td][/tr] [tr][td][b]Ability:[/b] ?????[/td][td][b]Ability:[/b] ?????[/td][td][b]Ability:[/b] ?????[/td][/tr] [tr][td][b]Held Item:[/b]N/A[/td][td][b]Held Item:[/b]N/A[/td][td][b]Held Item:[/b]N/A[/td][/tr] [tr][th]Moveset[/th][th]Moveset[/th][th]Moveset[/th][/tr] [tr][td]* * * *[/td][td]* * * *[/td][td]* * * *[/td][/tr] [tr][th=3x1]All Sprites either come from PFQ or are considered canon. If the user keeps track of this character independently from Stardart, it can be found by using the link they provide.[*Note, feel free to replace the second sentence in this cell with some text of your own with the link if you wish*][/th][/tr] [/table][/center]
Icee's AvatarIcee
Yeah as for villians I cant really think of decent parties for what's open so Imma just wait on the villian and make a second Hero later. Thanks for the table. I will put it in Kyos form in a bit.
Just know that the table's meant for RP Posts, not forms here
SmolPhantump's AvatarSmolPhantump

Ana Walker

Username: Smolphantump (I also go by Stumpy ^^) Character Name: Ana Walker Gender: Female Age: 12 Faction: Mythical Defender Nationality: Unovan Description: Ana is pretty average as far as height goes, standing at about 5'1. She is rather thin and athletic, though hardly has any muscle to show for it, only sporting a stick-thin, lean body with a slightly tanned complexion. Her hair is light brown, and kept in a short bob with curled tips. She prefers wearing shirts and shorts, though will occasionally go for skirts as well. She has a small bracelet she always wears, which has a small locket-like pocket on it with a picture of her with her mom and dad on the inside. Backstory: Ana grew up in Unova, and lived a pretty average life. She went to school, made plenty of friends, and had a happy, stable family. Life seemed perfectly normal and usual for Ana. She'd even started pushing the subject of getting a Pokémon and starting her own adventure to her parents. Her older brother had one, why not her? Well, this request was answered, but nowhere near in the way Ana had expected. One day, Ana was met with the startling realization that she'd be moving to Kanto. Though, to remedy this, her parents had surprised her with her first Pokemon as well. They couldn't get a starter from Juniper, but they had managed to get something that Ana thought was just as amazing; a baby chinchou, which had been gifted by a friend in Johto. Soon, though, farewells were traded and everyone left for Kanto. Though, not before Ana added the second member to her team, being an oddly colored mienfoo. Upon arriving to Kanto, Ana immediately began exploring once again, an even stronger force of curiosity drawing her to explore the world around her. One fateful day, she met Keldeo in her explorations. While she was extremely confused as to why she had found Keldeo in Kanto, she still felt a strong connection to them, and immediately brought them back home to her family, to try and help protect them with the rest of her team. Personality: Ana is incredibly adventurous and cheerful. She's got a passion for exploring, and will do anything to just go out and explore the world around her. This was the main reason she wanted to go on a journey of her own, as well; to make new friends and finally see the world around her besides just her home town. While she is very adventurous and friendly, this can also be her downfall. Ana very quickly becomes restless when trapped in the same place for too long, and is terrified of being alone. Ana is also incredibly talkative, and will tend to start conversations with just about anyone she meets. In the end, she has a heart of gold and will do anything to help those she considers her friends. Items: 10 Super potions, 5 Full heals, 10 Great balls, and 15 Pokeballs. Cash: 5000 Key Items: Boulder Badge, Cascade Badge, Pokedex, and Pokegear Pokemon in storage: n/a

Team!

Shimmer

Nickname: Shimmer Species: Chinchou Gender: Female Form: n/a Nature: Timid Pokeball Type:Pokeball Held Item: n/a Ability: illuminate Moves: Bubble, Supersonic, Thunder Wave and Electro Ball. Ribbons: n/a

Mimi

Nickname: Mimi Species: Mienfoo Gender: Female Form: shiny Nature: Bold Pokeball Type: Quick ball Held Item: n/a Ability: Reckless Moves: Pound, Detect, and Meditate Ribbons: n/a

Keldeo

Nickname: Keldeo Species: Keldeo Gender: Genderless Form: Ordinary form Nature: Jolly Pokeball Type: Cherish ball Held Item: n/a Ability: Justified Moves: Aqua Jet, Leer, Double Kick, Bubble Beam Ribbons: n/a
A rp of mine, pretty much a pokemon sanctuary! :D I made this avatar myself, and posted it under the username Stumpy on medibang.
Stardart's AvatarStardart

QUOTE originally posted by SmolPhantump

Ana Walker

Username: Smolphantump (I also go by Stumpy ^^) Character Name: Ana Walker Gender: Female Age: 12 Faction: Mythical Defender Nationality: Unovan Description: Ana is pretty average as far as height goes, standing at about 5'1. She is rather thin and athletic, though hardly has any muscle to show for it, only sporting a stick-thin, lean body with a slightly tanned complexion. Her hair is light brown, and kept in a short bob with curled tips. She prefers wearing shirts and shorts, though will occasionally go for skirts as well. She has a small bracelet she always wears, which has a small locket-like pocket on it with a picture of her with her mom and dad on the inside. Backstory: Ana grew up in Unova, and lived a pretty average life. She went to school, made plenty of friends, and had a happy, stable family. Life seemed perfectly normal and usual for Ana. She'd even started pushing the subject of getting a Pokémon and starting her own adventure to her parents. Her older brother had one, why not her? Well, this request was answered, but nowhere near in the way Ana had expected. One day while she was playing out in the woods with her friends, she happened to notice something staring out from the brush at her. When she investigated further, she was met with Keldeo themself, and she immediately felt the connection between her and the mythical. After returning home with her new friend, she was met with the startling realization that she'd be moving to Kanto. Though, to remedy this, her parents had surprised her with her first Pokemon as well. (Well, technically her second Pokemon, but Keldeo wasn't in the plan.) They couldn't get a starter from Juniper, but they had managed to get something that Ana thought was just as amazing, though she couldn't quite place why; a baby chinchou, which had been gifted by a friend in Johto. Soon, though, farewells were traded and everyone left for Kanto. Though, not before Ana added the third member to her team, being an oddly colored mienfoo. Personality: Ana is incredibly adventurous and cheerful. She's got a passion for exploring, and will do anything to just go out and explore the world around her. This was the main reason she wanted to go on a journey of her own, as well; to make new friends and finally see the world around her besides just her home town. While she is very adventurous and friendly, this can also be her downfall. Ana very quickly becomes restless when trapped in the same place for too long, and is terrified of being alone. Ana is also incredibly talkative, and will tend to start conversations with just about anyone she meets. In the end, she has a heart of gold and will do anything to help those she considers her friends. Items: 10 Super potions, 5 Full heals, 10 Great balls, and 15 Pokeballs. Cash: 5000 Key Items: Boulder Badge, Cascade Badge, Pokedex, and Pokegear Pokemon in storage: n/a

Team!

Shimmer

Nickname: Shimmer Species: Chinchou Gender: Female Form: n/a Nature: Timid Pokeball Type:Pokeball Held Item: n/a Ability: illuminate Moves: Bubble, Supersonic, Thunder Wave and Electro Ball. Ribbons: n/a

Mimi

Nickname: Mimi Species: Mienfoo Gender: Female Form: shiny Nature: Bold Pokeball Type: Quick ball Held Item: n/a Ability: Reckless Moves: Pound, Detect, and Meditate Ribbons: n/a

Keldeo

Nickname: Keldeo Species: Keldeo Gender: Genderless Form: Ordinary form Nature: Jolly Pokeball Type: Cherish ball Held Item: n/a Ability: Justified Moves: Aqua Jet, Leer, Double Kick, Bubble Beam Ribbons: n/a
This is approved. However I do have one thing, and Actually this goes for everyone here so EVERYONE listen up It's come to my attention that my original vision of the start of events is not lining up with many people's Backstories, and It's my Fault, I'm pretty sure I did not exactly make it clear... so lets make some clarifications now So not much time has passed between when Stardart helped the Mythicals escaped. The Mythicals found their Partners After their escape. None of the Mythicals (except Hoopa) has been able to leave Kanto after being brought together by Team Rocket which means each of their Partners (except for Hoopa's) need to have been in Kanto for SOME reason prior to meaning their Mythical Also, as for Hoopa (As I really liked Icee's Backstory for Kyo), While Hoopa has been able to bring It's partner here, It has since lost it's space bending powers thus limiting it's capabilities. The most it can do now is help the team by storing their shared items in a Pocket dimension for them and thus It's secondary mission comes into play As for the Villains. The Myth Hunters do not have much information on the Mythical Defenders. They do not know the identity of the defenders, only that they exist and has essentially "Caught" The Mythicals which has upset their leader, Giovanni, who the Defenders have no knowledge of other then he's said to be Viridian's gym leader. This should give some surprised to Members who have family on the other side when they do finally meet All I'm asking is that everyone who has a backstory that contradicts these facts make some changes to make things coherent. Anyone who has been accepted is still accepted (including you Smolphantump). You can either edit your original post, Make a new post with the new backstory, or send it to me via PM. There's no rush, You don't have to have this fixed before we start, I just want the info to match. And of course if your Backstory already matches this then you don't need to do anything If you're not sure how to change your backstory, feel free to ask me, I have some ideas for these characters. That said, anyone else signing up after this post will need to keep the above details in mind as I will be checking

maxine

Username: phantomtetra101 Character Name: maxine forester Gender: female Age: 11 Faction: Mythical Defender for celebi Nationality: hoenn Description: maxine is a bit on the short side with light brown hair that just brushes her shoulders with bangs that when not held back with her pokeball hair clip covers her hazel eyes. Liking to dress simple and comfortably maxine normally wears tan knee length shorts, brown hiking boots, and a green button up over a white shirt. She also wears a tan shoulder bag that has various grass pokemon pins decorating it; she has started adding psychic types since meeting celebi. Backstory: maxine had a pretty simple childhood, nothing really big or interesting happened until she was old enough to go on her own pokemon journey. Now maxines parents had also been trainers at one point and had a tradition of giving their children pokemon on their tenth birthday, and as maxine had always favored her fathers ludicolo she was given a lotad they had bred. Immediately setting out on her own maxine accidently found her self with a meditite on her team, she loves telling the story of how she accidently caught a pokemon, as she explored the region. not really doing well in her gym battles maxine decided to try battling in different regions and decided the best place to start was kanto; she hadnt been there for long when she met and befriended the mythical pokemon celebi and joined the mythical defenders as celebis partner. Personality: maxine is an adventurous girl, tending to come off as a tomboy in her actions and dress. Unlike celebi, maxine is friendly and outgoing and tends to try and get her pokemon more comfortable around others. With her friendliness comes a comfort in large groups, though there times where even maxine has to admit she's had enough of people. While she is comfortable among groups maxine doesn't have much of a filter and tends to blurt out whatever comes to mind, which allows for some very blunt opinions to be voiced at the wrong times. As for her anger maxine is usually willing to ignore any insults or aggravation though she doesnt handle it as well when its directed to her pokemon or friends but her reaction normally to become louder and yell her frustations out at the offender. Items: 10 super potions, 5 full heals, 10 great balls, and 15 pokeballs. Cash: 5000 Key Items: boulder badge, cascade badge, a pokebex, and pokegear Pokemon in party: celebi, meditite, lotad Pokemon in storage: none Nickname: zelda Species: celebi Gender: genderless Form: n/a Nature: timid; easily scared Pokeball Type: cherish ball Held Item: none Ability: natural cure Moves: -magical leaf- -recover- -heal bell- -confusion- Ribbons: none Nickname: mei Species: meditite Gender: female Form: shiny Nature: jolly; accident prone Pokeball Type: pokeball Held Item: none Ability: pure power Moves: -force palm- -hidden power- -detect- -meditate- Ribbons: none Nickname: lotus Species: lotad Gender: male Form: n/a Nature: timid; likes to sleep Pokeball Type: pokeball Held Item: none Ability: swift swim Moves: -bubble- -absorb- -scald- -astonish- Ribbon: none

troy

Username: phantomtetra101 Character Name: troy decker Gender: male Age: 19 Faction: Myth Hunter for magearna Nationality: alolan Description: standing about 5'9" troy is fair skinned with black hair styled like a mohawk, in the fact that the sides are shaved while the front is swept to the left. troy has heterochromic eyes, the right being blue and the left a reddish brown eye.troy also has a small scar below his left eye; he go one to stick to dark colors troy is noramlly found in a black t-shirt and dark blue jeans and pure black boots. as for accessories troy wears black and silver pairs of studs, a black beaded with a razor fang as the center piece, and a leather bracelet with the team rocket symbol. Backstory: troy didnt have the best childhood there was a lot of fighting, mostly troy against anyone he could find, theat lead to troy taking an attidtude of it being him against the world. never having realy finished his island trial troy took to mstly just exploring other regions and found himself joining team rocket and eventually becoming a mythic hunter. Personality: troy is extremely self-absorbed and cocky so he hates to admit defeat as he thinks he is the best there is. troy tends to act cold and create distance from himslef and others as he believes tha if others get to close and actually know him they will think of him as weak. because of this troy doesnt really work well in a team setting and is more of a lone wolf, by his own design, which does cause problems with him being in team rocket. not really out to conquer the world troy is mostly in it just see others fail and be the one to cause it so while not totally evil troy does like to set himself aginst the world. wjhile troy can be self-absorbed he does have a soft spot for his pokemon and tends to make sure they are well cared for, though he tries this as he feels others would think him weak. when angry troy becomes a loose cannon ready to fire on anyone. Items: 3 Full Restores, 5 Hyper Potions, 5 Revives and 15 Ultra Balls Cash: 7500 Key Items: Earth Badge and a Xtransceiver. Pokemon in party: numel, donphan, mudsdale Pokemon in storage: none Nickname: ko bu Species: numel Gender: male Form: n/a Nature: bold Pokeball Type: ultra ball Held Item: none Ability: simple Moves: -earth power- -lava plume- -focus energy- -curse- Ribbons: none Nickname: ken Pronounced Kayen Species: larvesta Gender: male Form: n/a Nature: impish Pokeball: pokeball Held Item: none Ability: flame body Moves: -flame charge- -string shot- -absorb- -take down- Ribbons: none Nickname: mana Species: mudsdale Gender: female Form: n/a Nature: impish Pokeball: dusk ball Held Item: none Ability: stamina Moves: -iron defense- -bulldoze- -double kick- -high horsepower- Ribbons: none
hopefully these two are ok; if i need to change anything, just let me know i did this super later so there are probably mistakes everywhere.
Icee's AvatarIcee
Really? I'm glad you like the backstory I managed to whip up, haha. Also, about Hoopa, you actually read my mind about how I was going to follow the thing about the rings since Hoopa managed to bring Kyo here. Hoopa would realize soon after that it cant bend space anymore which would lead into the secondary mission being important.

Pages: 123··· 6789101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page