PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

how to get Melmetal

Forum Index > Core > Help >

D.MC's AvatarD.MC
i would like to get the pokemon for my legendary collection so im trying to get the dex of it. how do you get it? i tryed looking on the wiki but i couldnt find it
  • X
  • link to my journal/hunt info
  • link to my shop
  • PM policy
Link to my journal Link to my hunt progress
link to shop
busy with my last year of high school, please be patient with me. no random PM's from people i dont know, friends are the only ones allowed to PM me and people who i talk to.
my avatar is from Naeriie for my use only.

Doduo's AvatarDoduo
It was only available for a short time while the site had a long downtime. You could win it by playing Voltorb Flip, main winners would win shiny Melmetal and a certain amount of users won regular Melmetal. You can’t get it now without buying from someone else if they’re selling one. So we’ll have to wait until it officially gets released on PFQ. I think people offer dexes of it, but it’s probably best to take to the trade forums to seek it’s dex.
D.MC's AvatarD.MC

QUOTE originally posted by Doduo

It was only available for a short time while the site had a long downtime. You could win it by playing Voltorb Flip, main winners would win shiny Melmetal and a certain amount of users won regular Melmetal. You can’t get it now without buying from someone else if they’re selling one. So we’ll have to wait until it officially gets released on PFQ. I think people offer dexes of it, but it’s probably best to take to the trade forums to seek it’s dex.
ah, ok and sadly i wasnt able to get it durring that time anyway as my wifi was messy i do have a LF thread that has its dex listed thank you for the help ^^
cosmyn's Avatarcosmyn
i know there was a dex shop that offered melmetal dexes!! i’ll go find it and pm you the link if i find it!
  • about
  • hunt details
  • credits
cosmyn || he / him my shop! / collecting all summons
not buying
selling characters
electric gem / shinx 5a / 2s x15 / x5 / x0
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
that will help out a lot, thank you ^^
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
If you still need the dex, I could give you its dex for free! Just return once you got the dex! (Stop correcting me Autocorrect!)
Hoopa by Conyjams on DA!
D.MC's AvatarD.MC

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

If you still need the dex, I could give you its dex for free! Just return once you got the dex! (Stop correcting me Autocorrect!)
id apreciate it alot, thank you ^^

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page