PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Donphan does not appear to get Totem Stickers?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Janyne's AvatarJanyne
Hi there! With the recent addition of new Totem Formes I've gotten my hands on a Whiscash, Sandslash & Donphan to sticker up through Scouring, but while my Whiscash and Sandslash are happily getting stuck up approx. half of the scours I send them on, my Donphan hasn't gotten any in ~10 scours. Am I missing some sort of prereq?
Kannameyria's AvatarKannameyria
It's not you, sometimes the pokemon just doesn't have much luck scouring . Your best bet is to change the Donphan you're using. (Trust me, I've seen it happen with Alolan Rattata and Wishcash as well - I like to think of it as the pokemon doesn't want to change!) if it hasn't brought home anything after several attempts it's probably better to start over with a new scouring pokemon, sometimes trading for another pokemon might also help as it may start scouring again with a new trainer.) Usual tricks help though, send them out with as much energy as possible (I like to rest them after they hit ~50%) and towards the end they will get more chance of misses than hits (it's something to do with the scouring percentage rates)

(isn't the Pokefarm 2017 day 11 advent gif just the cutest thing ever :) )
Janyne's AvatarJanyne
Hmm okay, will try finding another when I get home & ping back if thay helped !
Berkanna's AvatarBerkanna
I've run into the same problem. I tried trading it back and forth with Kannameyria, but it still isn't getting any.
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
EDIT: I thought it had been longer since Donphans release. My apologies. The below is applicable to other totems, not this one lol Trading the pokemon isnt going to do anything. Its RNG on if it will bring a sticker back from a scour mission or not. Sometimes, they just won't bring stickers back. Just keep trying~
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Lillipup
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.
Niet's AvatarNiet
Donphan isn't yet eligible to get Totem Stickers.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Janyne's AvatarJanyne
Thanks for clarifying, Niet. By when will it be eligible?

QUOTE originally posted by Janyne

Thanks for clarifying, Niet. By when will it be eligible?
I'm pretty sure it'll be once the next MCW totem gets released; so very, very early December.
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Vivillon or Maravol pattern I don't have, a shiny charm box, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies. "For the buds we regard in their coats of palest pink, In sweet memoriam, bloom as black as ink."
Lyrics from this song.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page