PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What am I doing wrong??? (Riolu) [SOLVED]

Forum Index > Core > Help >

ok guys, I'm an experienced player from the original game, back again after several years to give the new Pokefarm a try. I hatched a riolu, and I know for a fact that if you put them in a field of their type, or a field that's super effective against them, their happiness is supposed to go up. My Riolu has spent several days in a fighting field, and then a flying type field, and still nothing. I even threw in some other pokemon that would have the same reation to the field he's in, to see if I was putting him in the wrong place, and their happiness have all gone up while he stays at the base 27%. is there some secret to Riolu's happiness that I don't know about, a glitch, or is the answer painfully obvious and I just haven't done what I actually have to do? help most appreciated!
EdgyMcEdge's AvatarEdgyMcEdge
Is the riolu busy, such as in the daycare? That prevents them from gaining happiness.
nope. I've taken him out on a scour once or twice but one of my Hawlucha in the same field has been out on way more and her happiness is up to 74%. Have a second Riolu (thanks to Nightmon) to test and see if my Riolu is just glitched, so i'll keep this forum up to date as I figure things out.
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
Have you tried turning it off and turning it back on again taking it out and putting it back in again? But in all seriousness, that might work. I have no idea why a fighting or flying field wouldn't work, but maybe just put it back in and see. Another option would be to spam sweet hearts, if you have any.
cosmyn's Avatarcosmyn
this is a confirmed bug! taking it out of the field it’s in, putting it in a different one, and putting it back USUALLY works!
  • about
  • hunt details
  • credits
cosmyn || he / him my shop! / collecting all summons
not buying
selling characters
electric gem / shinx 5a / 2s x15 / x5 / x0
update! Hey guys! Taking my Riolu out of the field, on my team for a bit, and back in the field did the trick! He's up to 84% happiness now! thanks for the help!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page