PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Are Type Races Dying?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Yea, I see alright the lack of interess. The two times I went and host a team, the activity of people were astounishingly different. On the type ghost part, I had difficulty to keep it up since note and more people were here, talking and encouraging people. And the the fight one, where people were we have only a couple of people who were "eh, I'm on that team!" And then barely talk to each others. Not gonna lie, I'm participating only for the crystal, even if they never really help me about my hunt *cough*, so must of the team I just try to reach 1,500 and that's it. But I'm hosting just so people can have a bit of a good times even if I'm not the best. I feel like having someone who is worst than me hosting just don't help the motivation. So I'm just trying to make the even a bit more entertening, just so it's seems least worst... I've some suggestions about this event that could really improve it and may even make the fun part return, like the need to sign up like it's the case for the tournament, or even just to add a second and third place price. I'm looking toward it, maybe someday, we would really do something to improve it. Don't honestly think it would actually make me like more the type race, but if this could help people to put more effort into it, I think this would be still a win. Since I still like the concept as much as I did like it the first time I try it. It even help me to be a little more social, so, uh.
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 I've made some adopts. Click on the sprite to see them! Profil picture drawn by me! Fusion banette + mega are from Pokemon's official sprite and fused by me. Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale
Optimus Prime's AvatarOptimus Prime
Does anyone think that the team goal score needs to be adjusted so more people can win? Or do you think that not every team needs to win? Personally i think that atleast 50% of all teams should be able to recieve the full reward.
Art byme
Shyvana's AvatarShyvana

QUOTE originally posted by Optimus Prime

Does anyone think that the team goal score needs to be adjusted so more people can win? Or do you think that not every team needs to win? Personally i think that atleast 50% of all teams should be able to recieve the full reward.
I was just about to mention that issue after reading the first post. In my opinion, the Type Race and bonus counters need to be looked at and adjusted to compensate for the lowered player base.
I love the type race because it lets me hunt something other than my shiny chain for a week, plus it's great for getting gems from dual-type pokemon. I don't really care about the fragments/crystals any more because the 2-3 times I've used them they've actually made my albino rates worse. My biggest problem is that I'm now working a M-F 9-5 job, and reset is at 4pm my time, so I don't get much of a chance to play during the week.
Shinies & Albinos UFT! See the full selection & items I'm after in my journal Please PM me first. Random trades will be automatically declined ----- Plusle/Minun avatar credit to Gluebag, used with permission. Plusle & Minun images belong to Nintendo/Game Freak/The Pokemon Company

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page