PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hallowe'en stuff

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

tøxtricity's Avatartøxtricity
in all honesty, i got very unlucky while removing scour boosts. i found way more accessories when i was using them, so i'm really not sure which is better, haha
Avatar by DeathBird. Signature by CatEnergetic. Background
flybynyx's Avatarflybynyx
Today is really bad. I am getting Nothing every single go round. Had one time with all three slots Nothing. Zero times today without at least one Nothing. Jeez Louise! Edit: Perhaps by posting my foul luck for all to see, my fortunes will miraculously change, and I will get some good stuff when the PFQ scouring slot machine comes up all Cheri Berries or something else to make a liar out of me. I have no problem with that, though,
On Aug 3 2018 11:27 AM CDT per TeeTurtle.com Permission granted to use avatar image ●○ Trading CR/GP for ZC ❗️ Send PM Forum Games ○●
FALENA's AvatarFALENA
Same, still nothing. :(
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Got normal accessory to my end. So keep it up, we have still a few days before the Halloween's item stop dropping
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
willg8686's Avatarwillg8686
Ohhhh Spooky
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
After a Ton of Scouring, finally found 3 (while still using boosts). Saw Niet's 'hint' above, and dropped the boosts. No hallowe'en accessories since (no accessories at all really) and tons of 'Nothing', but also, surprisingly, More boxes than with Both boosts!? Taking that trade off for now, at least until the 7th. Fingers crossed for Everyone hoping for These accessories.
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/1 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
How long are the accessories going to last? I just got a Pikachu head Pumpkin from scouring a few minutess ago...
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Got a Halloween scouring item today too. That's ironic since that's since the start of their drop that I was looking for them with no luck.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I may have forgotten to end the event XD I'll give it until the end of today.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page