PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[MEMBERS ONLY] Humanimon

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234

RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
"So a (cough) psychic fox? T-the psychic part (cough cough) isn't really anything new.." He contemplated.
"Is everything okay? You're coughing a lot" Kaion asked, hating how cold his voice sounded and immediately regretting speaking up.
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
A few more coughs commenced before Ninten could speak again. "Yeah I just (cough) have asthma (cough)" He replied, checking around in hopes for his inhaler to possibly be laying on the ground somewhere.
“Oh dear, don’t think I can help with that” Drakor says. “Let’s make it to the Pokecenter, it might help”
~ Avatar made by Plumy in their shop here :P ~
This is Drakor the mega noodle. He likes to be fed and wishes you a good day. (Made by Sheepoid Tap him to see the shop :D)
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
klang ran into a bush for some reason shaking in fear
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
Fallen Stars's AvatarFallen Stars
A small Flabebe woke up under a tree and yawned, when she noticed that she was hanging seemed really small and that she was holding on to a flower. Is this a dream?, she wondered. Since there was a pond right next to her, she poked her head above the water

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page