PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF Pokemon Designs!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12345

Jøltz's AvatarJøltz
I don't currently. The most current one I have just finished and I will be adding later but fusions are also a slightly customs as well.
Forum Avatar of Socanus by Lemingue!
BLEP
Zuroine's AvatarZuroine
With the amount of art Villa has I may have to pass on the offer since I'm still a bit attached to him and also somewhat picky with custom fusions/designs. ;v;
Geminial's AvatarGeminial
Heya, did some more fusions, so here’s one! Would you be interested in the Zangoose/Hawlucha fusion I did? Background is changable/removable of course

Zangoose+Hawlucha

Profile pic made by me <3
Zuroine's AvatarZuroine

QUOTE originally posted by Geminial

Heya, did some more fusions, so here’s one! Would you be interested in the Zangoose/Hawlucha fusion I did? Background is changable/removable of course

Zangoose+Hawlucha

Thanks for the offer but again I'm not really interested ^^"
angelyangel12's Avatarangelyangel12
Hello! I'd just like to see what you think about this Very bad-Jirachi x Giratina? It was just a rough sketch and I haven't coloured it yet, so... Sorry for the thing on top, that was something else. Honestly just want your opinion, then I 'll go from there I guess. Hmm, I hope that link works (the struggle of trying to get a sketch on to the computer XD)...
Zuroine's AvatarZuroine

QUOTE originally posted by angelyangel12

Hello! I'd just like to see what you think about this Very bad-Jirachi x Giratina? It was just a rough sketch and I haven't coloured it yet, so... Sorry for the thing on top, that was something else. Honestly just want your opinion, then I 'll go from there I guess. Hmm, I hope that link works (the struggle of trying to get a sketch on to the computer XD)...
I do kind of like the concept of the design but there are a few things I'll probably change from the design if that's alright- at the moment I'm not sure how many edits I would make or if I would use them. How much do you think that would cost? My only problem is that the photo is facing sideways if you're alright with retaking/fixing it c,,:

QUOTE originally posted by Zuroine

I do kind of like the concept of the design but there are a few things I'll probably change from the design if that's alright- at the moment I'm not sure how many edits I would make or if I would use them. How much do you think that would cost? My only problem is that the photo is facing sideways if you're alright with retaking/fixing it c,,:
Of course, if anything should be changed it can! That was why I showed it in the first place ^-^ Probably won't cost much... Honestly, this is like, the first piece of 'art' I've ever invented for something ^-^ I'll try to retake it later, apologies, I have to go ^^ !
Zuroine's AvatarZuroine

Of course, if anything should be changed it can! That was why I showed it in the first place ^-^ Probably won't cost much... Honestly, this is like, the first piece of 'art' I've ever invented for something ^-^ I'll try to retake it later, apologies, I have to go ^^ !
no worries! If you happen to think of a price estimate let me know <3 (I'm not the best at pricing so I apologize for that! ;v;)
Oof, very sorry for the absolutely late reply!!!x-x My computer actually broke down, so I can't even make a digital art of my drawing now, in the end, I don't think I'd can to sell it anymore, very sorry if that's okay! ^^''
Zuroine's AvatarZuroine

Oof, very sorry for the absolutely late reply!!!x-x My computer actually broke down, so I can't even make a digital art of my drawing now, in the end, I don't think I'd can to sell it anymore, very sorry if that's okay! ^^''
No worries!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page