PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Charmeleon wants to Trade (A PG PFQ Creepypasta)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

Pages: 12

Aaand that was Charmeleon wants to Trade! Feel free to comment your opinions/feedback. My only rule is to please be respectful, thanks in advance. And hey, before I go, I have something to tell you fans: Tell me the (not so) secret meaning behind this pair of Pokémon’s names correctly and you’ll get a special secret PMed to you! Good luck >:D
Meet Drakor the Mega Noodle. He likes food and wishes you good luck today. (Made by Sheepoid :D)
566196 -> 750000
To buy a PokéRadar - All donations accepted, every bit helps :)
Clicklist - PM Me My Journal My OCs Background Template Credit
tøxtricity's Avatartøxtricity
Wow, what a cool story! Drake strikes once again with a really entertaining Creepypasta. Keep up the good work, man!
Avatar by DeathBird. Signature by CatEnergetic. Background

QUOTE originally posted by tøffeebean

Wow, what a cool story! Drake strikes once again with a really entertaining Creepypasta. Keep up the good work, man! Also (I'll delete this once I'm done) those mons' are the characters from Undertale, right? The goat dude and the girl who were good friends.
You’re correct! it wasn’t that hard but I just wanted to do something like this Congrats! As promised, I’ll PM you a secret :P
RowanTheGay's AvatarRowanTheGay
Loving the Undertale reference dude it's one of the many fandoms I adore and I'm glad to meet another fan!
Mewsical's AvatarMewsical
i love undertale, that was a great story... or was it a story >:3 also i was offering for a shiny charmander while reading
Avatar credit goes to star_slayer
RockmanX079's AvatarRockmanX079
This. Is. Awesome.
ShiroAshley's AvatarShiroAshley
Whoa man its awesome! I bet the next sequel of this is called "Charizard wants to Battle" ;3c
I love it! Wait, I just realized I necroposted (I think), sorry. I'll remember not to do that in the future.
avatar of my oc mocha by aminahhime. art of mocha by Leon Albertus. custom signature coded by vinn
Call me Kara! I love Skitty and my friends! Dex Shop Joint Shop Journal!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page