PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Charmeleon wants to Trade (A PG PFQ Creepypasta)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

Pages: 12

Aaand that was Charmeleon wants to Trade! Feel free to comment your opinions/feedback. My only rule is to please be respectful, thanks in advance. And hey, before I go, I have something to tell you fans: Tell me the (not so) secret meaning behind this pair of Pokémon’s names correctly and you’ll get a special secret PMed to you! Good luck >:D
~ Avatar made by Plumy in their shop here :P ~
This is Drakor the mega noodle. He likes to be fed and wishes you a good day. (Made by Sheepoid)
tøxtricity's Avatartøxtricity
Wow, what a cool story! Drake strikes once again with a really entertaining Creepypasta. Keep up the good work, man!
formerly toffeebean! :) please click on my children

QUOTE originally posted by tøffeebean

Wow, what a cool story! Drake strikes once again with a really entertaining Creepypasta. Keep up the good work, man! Also (I'll delete this once I'm done) those mons' are the characters from Undertale, right? The goat dude and the girl who were good friends.
You’re correct! it wasn’t that hard but I just wanted to do something like this Congrats! As promised, I’ll PM you a secret :P

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page