PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Scauvera {RP}

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12345

Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
She sighed, looking around the area and swinging her legs over. A flash of blue caught her attention. And was that a bit of red..? She blinked and took out a water bottle, chugged it, and slowly started climbing down.

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries... ... and feed my bapies?
Look, don't touch
(... hello?)
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat

QUOTE originally posted by Pokakat

(ooc: do we control the pokemon we have? and do we have to rp the catching of all the pokemon we catch?)
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
(I really don't know, also are you gonna change your signature to Klilit and Missing? Just curious)
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
(soon. very soon)

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page