PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Scauvera {RP}

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12345

SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Being a quiet day in Hashtol, the town's professor was laying out pokèballs in his lab for the trainers to collect. As this was a yearly thing, it wasn't rare for many trainers to get their pokemon. Sally(My trainer, I'll put her form in the setup soon) was eager to begin, and was sure everybody else was too! (Now you can post, yey!)
Current avatar made by Plumy. Go shower them with moneh for a Cute avatar like mine! If ya want.... :D Formerly Vulpix88. 269
It was a normal day for Harper, if anything a boring one. Nothing had happened all day. She wished she had a Pokemon buddy to spend time with, maybe that would make today more interesting. Harper watched a leaf fall from a tree and onto the ground, wondering how she could spend the time. (edited: forgot we weren't supposed to have our starters yet)
PFP art by PupperCakes
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
diamond saw harper "hi harper!"damond said to harper (i will correct this if im playing as diamond)
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
Harper waved to Diamond. "Hi! You must be a Pokemon Trainer too!" She pushed her glasses up from her nose. "I wonder when we get our first Pokemon and stuff... soon, I hope? I'm kinda bored. I want some excitement!"
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"me to!"diamond said to harper "im going to be a pokemon raiser and a shiny hunter!"diamond said happily "what will your path be when you get your starter?"diamond said to harper
Sally saw the conversation and went over. "Oh, you're getting a Pokemon? Me too! I'm Sally."
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
diamond turned to sally"hi sally!"diamond said to sally "whats your path you will choose when you get your starter? mine is to be a pokemon raiser and a shiny hunter!"diamond said (diamonds mind:SHINYS HERE I COME)(ooc:when i put diamonds mind in the brakets its diamonds mind. not a ooc)
"Well, I plan to be a Pokemon raiser and a performer," Harper told the two. "I don't know exactly what I'll be performing but I love to be on stage and stuff! Maybe I'll perform with my starter when I get him or her? I'm planning to choose Bulbasaur, what about you guys?"
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"im going to choose litten!"diamond said to harper
"I'm sticking with Chikorita! It's cute and easy to groom, since I want to be a Connoisseur, Baker, Groomer AND Performer!" The town's clock tower chimed to mark that people could now go get their pokemon. "It's beginning! Let's get going!"

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page