PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Good Ole Summon Shop v2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 456457458

Clairefairy's AvatarClairefairy
  • Welcome
  • Holding Policy
  • Affiliates
Feed Clairefairy Feed xSmoke Rules 1. Please follow all of PFQ's rules! 2. Be clear about your offer by using @Clairefairy or @xSmoke before offering or @both. 3. Please subscribe so you can keep track of what you have offered 4. Summons are first come first serve; We update our stock on a regular basis so check back frequently to catch a summon you are hunting for 5. Clairefairy has a holding policy; please do not abuse it. xSmoke also has a different holding policy! We would like for you to request from just one of us at a time. 6. Offers on this forum take priority above any offers in private. Please consider that when trying to purchase summons in private. 7. xSmoke or I can refuse service if we suspect a user is abusing our shop to make profit elsewhere. 8. In order to prevent inflation on market prices, please do not purchase summons from the market just to make swaps in this shop. 9. Please make offers that are comparable to market prices; if you are curious about a specific price or are concerned about your offer being fair or not, please ask! We don't bite. 10. If you do not respond to your trade with 48 hours, we have a right to cancel your trade to allow others a chance to purchase the summon item(s). Note: To prevent spamming our subscribers with notifications, xSmoke and I will upvote your post when sending trades out. If we’ve upvoted your post and you haven’t received a trade, feel free to post again or pm one of us!
Clairefairy's Holding Policy I will hold up to two kinds of summons for up to five people for up to 72 hours. That will also include the summons that I open during the hold. There will be a 48 hour cool down period after the hold is up to allow other users to have a chance to buy summons. You may stalk my thread and purchase the same summon items as long as you have the payment availiable. Extended holds may be done if I would like to hoard a large amount of summons in exchange for special legendaries and/or melanistic pokemon. I would like to keep it to one user at a time to have my summons readily availiable for others. xSmoke's Holding Policy He can hold one kind of summon for up to five people for 48 hours. This also includes the summons he gets within that time period. After the hold is up, there will be a 48 hour Cooldown before you can request another hold. This will give other users a chance to buy summons. For current summon holds, please visit the "Summon Holds" Tab. Please do not hold summons from both Clairefairy and xSmoke at the same time in order to give all users a fair chance at purchasing any summon item.
Shop banners by crazyMissdream. Buttons by AnkokuFlare.
Currently buying: × 153 / 500 for 40 × 81 / 400 for 50 Avatar by Trolltaku Signature by AnkokuFlare
  • Summon Inventory
  • Summon Requests/Summons on hold
  • Things I'm looking for
  • Special Legendaries UFT
  • Supplier Pass Loaning System
UFT for average market prices 5k:5:1 Half of my go to my partner immediately when opened! If you happen to need a summon item that I collect for an egg dex, I may consider selling to help out!
Dex Unlocks
EggDex Unlocks
Origin Sash
x3
GS Ball
x9
Tanzaku
xNFT
Gracidea Seed
xNFT
Victory Medal
x2
Diamond Tiara
xNFT
Soul Heart
x4
PokéDex Unlocks
Fire Feather
x1
Ice Feather
x0
Thunder Feather
x6
Fire Fang
x1
Ice Fang
x1
Thunder Fang
x1
Rock Statue
x0
Steel Statue
x1
Ice Statue
x0
Kagami
x0
Magatama
x0
Kusanagi
x5
Cobalt Epee
x13
Viridian Epee
x5
Terracotta Epee
x1
Life Antler
x0
Death Wing
x1
Ku Idol
x0
Kane Idol
x19
Lono Idol
x37
Kanaloa Idol
x5
Rusted Sword
x5
Rusted Shield
x24
Chain Unlocks
Tidal Bell
x2
Clear Bell
x3
Jade Orb
x1
Gold Statue
x6
Adamant Orb
x6
Lustrous Orb
x3
Griseous Orb
x1
Fujin's Lamp
x1
Raijin's Lamp
x10
Inari's Lamp
x19
Gray Stone
x1
Apprentice's Epee
x26
Order's Crest
x0
Eclipse Flute
x7
Wishing Star
x3
Psychic Feather
x1
Combat Feather
x1
Rage Feather
x0
Electric Statue
x3
Dragon Statue
x5
Master Unlocks
Sapphire Orb
x1
Ruby Orb
x0
Magma Stone
x18
Sea Crown
x3
Helix Orb
x0
Hyperspace Ring
x26
Nightmare Shroud
x2
Red Soul Dew
x1
Blue Soul Dew
xNFT
Black Stone
x0
White Stone
x1
Cloned Sash
x0
Ancient Drive
x2
Komainu Figurine
x19
Music Box
x1
Lunar Wing
x0
Spectral Leiomano
x1
Plasma Koa
x8
Special Summons
Beast Ball
x0
Mage Orb
x0
Black Prism
x7
Ultimate Unlock
Azure Flute
x3
Summons currently on hold for 72 hours: 1. for Forbidden until June/19 13:30 2. for LunaOokami until June/20 12:30 3. for Mistyme until June/21 15:15 Having trouble finding a summon? Just ask and I can send you the next one I open. Keep in mind, the rarer the summon the longer it may take me to obtain one for you! Rules for summon requesting 1. Be clear 2. Do not abuse this privilege to collect summons or buy them for resale. 3. Be patient with me; if you happen to buy the summon elsewhere, please contact me on this forum or via PM so I don't have to look or hold onto a summon item for you. 4. I will send a trade as soon as I get it, you will have 48 hours to reply to my offer to you or it will go back into the pool of summons for everyone else. 5. I will offer 5 slots at a time; just to keep things easier for me to keep up with. 6. Please use my form! If you are unsure about a price, just ask!

Summon Request Form

[b]Name:[/b] -insert username- [b]Summon item:[/b] -insert summon item you are requesting- [b]Price paying:[/b] -how much are you going to pay for this summon item? Please refer to market prices before making an offer; if you have questions about price, just ask!
Current summon requests 1.
Everything listed here are items I will swap summons for or I will personally buy from you if I have the funds. My current funds are 372216 236 550 (My currency is not up for swapping!)
ZC is priority
Shinies, Albinos, Melans at DP price
Any z crystal
Summons I collect at my collecting price
Buying for 550k/550 GP/110zc
Buying for 300k/300GP/60ZC
I suck at keeping this updated so please check my UFT field/PM me! 100 = $1.00 USD Shaymin Shinies 600 Albinos 500 Meloetta Shinies 600 Albinos 500 Latios Shinies 800 Albinos 700 Jirachi Shinies 700 Albinos 600 Nature requests (add + 150 ) 1. 2. 3. Acceptable payments valued at 40 valued at 40 valued at 60
Rules 1. Please fill out the supplier pass request form that will be posted below. 2. Please send back ASAP or within 2 hours of borrowing the passes or discuss with me if you need extra time. 3. Do NOT send my supplier passes to other users while borrowing them. 4. If you do not accept my trades withing one hour of me sending them and someone else requests them, I will cancel the trades and send them to you once the other user is finished. Otherwise you have 24 hours to accept my trades. 5. Be mindful on dusky peculiar days; supplier passes will tend to be in higher demand on those days. 6. Read the wiki page and supplier pass page carefully before ordering. I am not responsible if you make a mistake. 7. Send me the payment in the first trade when you send the passes back. 8. If you somehow abuse these rules, I can choose to deny service in the future. 9. Do NOT sell these. It's a privilege so please do not spoil it for others. Loaning Price per pass One supplier pass will cost 10k/10GP/2zc each. To borrow supplier passes for 24 hours will be 25k/25gp/5zc each. Total of supplier passes I currently have to lend: 180 Order form [b]Hello! I'd like to borrow egg supplier passes![/b] [b]Quantity:[/b] [b]Total payment:[/b] Keep in mind they are 10k/10GP/2zc each, items I collect are sufficient payment!
coding / title / sprites by pokemon
xSmoke's AvatarxSmoke
  • Rules/Info
  • Summons
  • Specials UFT
RULES
~ This is a Joint Shop. Please specify who you are wanting to trade with. ~ Please be polite and respectful of both Claire and myself. ~ If you've made an offer please subscribe to this thread as we will not be tracking you down. ~ We have the right to decline your offer. ~ Please be patient & understanding. (I am EST Time Zone. That means I am 4 hrs behind server time.) ~ We are based on a first come, first served.
SUMMON HOLDS POLICY
I can hold one kind of summon for up to five people for 48 hours. This also includes the summons I get within that time period. After the hold is up, there will be a 48 hour Cooldown before you can request another hold. This will give other users a chance to buy summons.
Current Holds:
1. 2. 3.
Please be reasonable with your offer as I use the currency to buy more seals and restock up on more items for the Shop!
Willing to do summon swaps for , , & Currency Ratio: 1 = 5 = 5k (ZC is preferred)
Dex Unlocks
EggDex Unlocks
Origin Sash
x0
GS Ball
x0
Tanzaku
x1
Gracidea Seed
x0
Victory Medal
x0
Diamond Tiara
x1
Soul Heart
x0
PokéDex Unlocks
Fire Feather
x0
Ice Feather
x0
Thunder Feather
x0
Fire Fang
x0
Ice Fang
x0
Thunder Fang
x0
Rock Statue
x0
Steel Statue
NFT
Ice Statue
x0
Kagami
x0
Magatama
x0
Kusanagi
x0
Cobalt Epee
x0
Viridian Epee
x0
Terracotta Epee
x0
Life Antler
x0
Death Wing
x0
Ku Idol
x0
Kane Idol
x0
Lono Idol
x0
Kanaloa Idol
NFT
Rusted Sword
x0
Rusted Shield
x1
Chain Unlocks
Tidal Bell
x0
Clear Bell
x0
Jade Orb
x0
Gold Statue
NFT
Adamant Orb
NFT
Lustrous Orb
x0
Griseous Orb
x0
Fujin's Lamp
x0
Raijin's Lamp
x0
Inari's Lamp
x0
Gray Stone
x0
Apprentice's Epee
x0
Order's Crest
x0
Eclipse Flute
x0
Wishing Star
x0
Psychic Feather
x0
Combat Feather
x0
Rage Feather
x0
Electric Statue
x0
Dragon Statue
x0
Master Unlocks
Sapphire Orb
x0
Ruby Orb
x0
Magma Stone
x0
Sea Crown
x0
Helix Orb
x0
Hyperspace Ring
x0
Nightmare Shroud
x0
Red Soul Dew
x0
Blue Soul Dew
x0
Black Stone
x0
White Stone
x0
Cloned Sash
x0
Ancient Drive
x0
Komainu Figurine
x0
Music Box
x0
Lunar Wing
x0
Spectral Leiomano
x0
Plasma Koa
x0
Special Summons
Beast Ball
x0
Mage Orb
x0
Black Prism
x0
Ultimate Unlock
Azure Flute
x0
Forms of Payment: ~ ZC preferred ~ Valued at 120zc ~ Valued at 120zc 50% of the payment has to be in actual currency. What does this mean? Don't offer 10 Psychium Crystals for an Albino Delta. Please.
Currency Ratio:
1= 5= 5,000k
100= 500= 500,000k
WIP
code * Honchkrow Banner Art
Avatar made by LunaHana and Clairefairy.
We are open for business! Thank you all for your patience! :3 EDIT: xSmokeShadow is having internet problems so be patient with him! :D
Glacegoss's AvatarGlacegoss
@Smoke May I purchase all of the GS Balls and Soul Hearts you have? (With zc!) @Claire May I purchase your GS Balls, Lunar Wings and Soul Hearts with ZC? Also may I please put GS Balls and Lunar Wings on hold! Thank you!
BUYING THESE SUMMONS:
if I have the currency
Lunar Wing
Soul Heart
Ice Statue
music box
Electric Statue
CHECK MY SHOP PFQ Avatar Credit | My Shop
Mistyme's AvatarMistyme
@Clairefairy Could I please purchase your diamond tiaras for 200gp each? ^^ Edit: I also have 1 Gracidea Seed that I could trade for one of them if you prefer that~
Profile pic made by me, for my use only!
Amanome's AvatarAmanome
Congrats on the grand opening of the shop, you two!!! @Claire May I please buy your 4 Life Antlers and 6 Kanaloa Idols for 460zc and 1.5k gp? c: @Smoke Can i snag those 5 Life Antlers and Kanaloa Idol for 500zc and 300gp? I /think/ I did all of the conversions right? If not, please let me know!
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Buying for zc - 60zc ZC UFT: 85 Free Toyhou.se Codes PM me! ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
code: izu.ku| bkgd
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
@Claire, could I grab all those grey stones at my usual price in credits? @Smoke, 250kcr for your grey stone?
Lv. 100 — +30,177,996
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature
NAE || SHE/HER || LITERAL GREMLIN Arceus hunter, artist, loser, sleeps too much. Visit my art shop? >:3c
credit
Code @Colorful Background from here Buttons by @Mochafox This signature is custom made for @Naeriie and is not free to use.
UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria
@Claire 140zc for those Sapphire Orbs?
Buying Sapphire Orbs in my shop! Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusions.
Pastrymkr4's AvatarPastrymkr4
@clair can I get your 4 tiaras for zc and your 2 spectral leiomano for my to G seed Can you hold victory medals for me
summons I collect
50/2000
1/2000
1/2000
1/2000
0/2000
1/2000
0/2000

Pages: 123··· 456457458

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page