PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Help the clans!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12

Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
kit teleported to a forest and a venasaur greeted her. "hello. i am vine. you see, the forst is polluted and you need to help us."vine said at the garbage flew in the air hitting trees alot of the time
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
Kitsuneoxo's AvatarKitsuneoxo
Kit looked at the garbage and shook her head, displeased at the sight. She looked at Vine and nodded at the mission given to her."What's first?"
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
soon three kinds if garbage appeared before kit from the wind. theres was two garbage bags (common) and a coca cola can (uncommon) "i think we just have to craft things since there no other way we can desspose this that pokamon can do"vine said as a oshawott egg also appeared before kit as she got ten hatch coins

hatch coins

hatch coins are used to hatch pokemon eggs. you can get them from events or just randomly or by serching
"Hmm..." Kit takes the garbage and thinks about how to craft them. She also keeps the egg next to her with the coins."Vine...what do you think?"
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"there are some possiblitys."vine said (if you use the coins on certain times. pokemon can get immunitys like at this time with all the garbage the oshawott may have a poison resistance making the pokemon take less damage from poison attacks. this can also happen if the pokemon gets poisoned enough times from battles that work the same way as a normal pokemon battle )
"hmm..." Kit combines the can and the garbage bags together...results...?
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
it made a very small garbage can

very small garbage can

use this for very small garbage that is not needed
Kit face palms herself."Crap!!hmm..."Kit looks over at the egg and the coins, and she shrugs.Kit combines Oshawatt egg with 1 hatch coin...
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
the egg hatched and an oshawott hatched! it also has poison immuity one! damage from poison will do less damage that on a normal pokemon
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
(bump.) (now lets say kit didint come there since she just left so now its all been reversed)

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page