PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome To Pulverea (Rp)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 121314

She continues to sit in a tree waiting for someone or something
Avatar creator: HawkBelly Rp please join: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/265355/The-Herb Made by the awesome Vio99 And the first one by Zangoose97
Kiwi14's AvatarKiwi14
Vera was looking around for Roxy, having a delivery. She looked around, hoping to find her and fast. "Pidge? Do you see her," She asked as she walked around the area, Chips following her closely. No reply, she sighed. She hoped she would find her soon.
My baby Kiwi!
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Roxy walked out of the Pokemon center in Muske Town as Flare and Denki walked next to her, Her zeraora looked around a bit as they left the building. "I say we relax for a bit before heading through the next forest.." She told Flare and Denki, them seeming to quietly agree.
Kiwi14's AvatarKiwi14
"Unfezant," Pidge called from above, landing beside Vera. Cheese's tail went up, a clear sign to Vera that Pidge had found Roxy. She looked to Blitzy, who was holding the package. "Pidge, you show Chips where Roxy is okay? Then I'll catch up with Blitzy," Vera said watching as Pidge flew away, Chips following her. Chips soon found Roxy thanks to Pidge's help, walking in front of them. "Herdier," She barked, getting in Roxy's way, "Herdier!"
All her Pokémon where playing around by there trainer
DanielTheCake's AvatarDanielTheCake
*There is a trainer nearby* *Nobody recognizes him*
Lv. 18 — 940 / 1,027
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Steel
Happiness MAX
Lax nature
0.36% Need 50 Grass Gems

Pages: 123··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page