PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome To Pulverea (Rp)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12345··· 121314

SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
"Alright, I'm heading out now!" Aloe had ran into the forest and Slips () had signalled that he thought another trainer was ahead. Khargr() wasn't keen, but Rush was. As the trainer reached the near edge, there indeed were trainers there. (@Anybody nearby)
Noki-Doki's AvatarNoki-Doki
A few stray sparks buzzed off the little ghost's form, Zipzap perked up as he sensed a fellow eletric type other than his trainer's Jolteon or Pikachu. Without warning, the prankster Rotom flittered off, through plant life to find Aloe and her team relatively close; it buzzed excitedly and approached the trainer, greeting her. It was disappointed to find she didn't have an item they could possess, instead taking their mischief into making the girl's hair rise from static electricity. After awhile, Static tugged on her trainer's coat. Electricity buzzed from her cheeks, worried because Zipzap had wandered off. Caspian looked down to his pudgy Pikachu, confused, "What is it?" "Pika..." Static mumbled, gesturing where Zipzap had been and then in the direction the pokemon had wandered off to. The young man didn't understand Pokelanguage, but he could tell his friend was distressed at the prankster's disappearance. "Chu.." "Alright." He put the book away and rose, gently picking up Static and letting her onto his shoulder. He crinkled the remaining doughnut from their breakfast, sprinkling it on the ground for the watching wild Pidoves. After this he followed the path Zipzap had taken, stepping out of the bushes to find Aloe and her team. Of course, Zipzap was there trying to cause trouble. "Zipzap! Leave that poor girl alone."
This signature is under construction < 3
"Huh? I suppose that Rotom is yours, huh? Besides, they aren't doing any harm to me! Lemme guess, he was drawn to Khargr? I have good intuition, that's all." Damian() kept a eye on the trainer. He felt semi-suspicious. To him, anyway. @Noki
Once she got a room in the pokemon center, Roxy went out to the battlefield behind it and trained with her pokemon
The Rotom buzzed excitedlly at Aloe's guess, twirling around the girl. Caspian chuckled, "You could say that. They just started following me one day." Zipzap finally floated back to join its trainer, diving into his pocket. "Hm.. true, he probably was drawn to them, if thats your Helioptile. Zipzap likes to borrow off other electric types energy." He agreed. Static, his pikachu, eyed Damian nervously. She was unnerved by the other Pokemon studying her trainer. The blonde haired man offered a hand to Aloe for her to shake, "My name is Caspian. I'm researching terrains and how Pokemon can utilize them in battle." @SnivyQueen
"Yep! The Helioptile is mine! And I'm Aloe! I'm hoping to become good at Contests, if they do those here...' Khargr lets some loose electricity out for the Rotom, and Damian smirks as Aloe shakes his hand.
While training, One of Roxy's Ultra balls wiggled as she let out Kamarai ( ) who let out a small thunderbolt, Having sensed more electric types, Denki sensed other electric types aswell but that made Denki more on guard and alert for any attackers, Flare was just standing infront of Roxy, He was about to start training with her.
"Oh, so you want to be a Pokestar of sorts? Whats it called... oh, Coordinator! Right?" Caspian smiled, curious. "Where I come from, there aren't Contests but some people liked to make and share short videos with their Pokemon. I found it rather boring.. But Contests sound much more intriguing -- there's a battle compenent, yes?" Zipzap peered from the man's pocket, buzzing at Khargr's kindness. The rotom rose, floating over to greet the helioptile once more. Bzz! A few sparks fluttered from the ghost. Static finally left her trainer's arm to wiggle down, hopping toward Damian. She cocked her head at the fighting-bird, ears twitching, "Pika?" ("What's funny?")
Geminial's AvatarGeminial
Blakely looked around the town, all of his Pokémon out of their Pokéballs, walking around with him, as always.
Profile pic made by me <3

Pages: 12345··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page