PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trade in deltas for delta points

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12345

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
There are no plans to add "recycling" to deltas as it basically removes the point of having them be influencable random. All it does is make it so that you can choose what you get.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
kaiforest's Avatarkaiforest
That's true, but this suggestion isn't for recycling deltas - you wouldn't be able to eternally trade in a delta until you got the one you wanted, you would still have to get more delta points for each delta you hatched. You could keep spending more delta points until you got the type you wanted, but that's also true now. This suggestion would just make it slightly cheaper. Example: I want a grass delta magikarp, let's say without breeding or v-wave for simplicity. I have a 1/18 chance of getting it, so let's say it takes me 18 deltas to get it. Without delta trade ins, it costs me 90dp. With deltas trading in at the rate of shinies, it still would cost me 73dp - significantly more than the 5dp it would cost if I could choose what I got. Even if I used the v-wave and got it after 3 tries, it would still cost me 13dp, vs 15dp without trade ins.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Last I checked, Deltas are so cheap that people are spending days/weeks hunting Shinies only to sell them for pennies because DP have no value and apparently DP are the baseline that everyone measures value against. Seriously, who started that trend and why are people okay with selling shinies for like 20 GP? XD
Sorry, got a bit side-tracked there. My point is, Deltas are already devalued, so making specific types even cheaper to get isn't gonna help things.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page