PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DP UFT For GP/ZC

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Cryst's AvatarCryst
DP UFT For GP/ZC

Please take them.

Please note I would much rather you buy in bulk since the sole purpose of these specials is turning them in for Delta Points.

If you'd like anything for keeps please visit my shop. 5 per Point 1 per Point Mixed payments are accepted.
Pokemon # Available Price Per
25 » 15 » 3
16 » 30 » 6
4 » 20 » 4
4 » 40 » 8
35 » 20 » 4
26 » 40 » 8
8 » 15 » 3
Post here first, please. Thank you :>
Template © Cryst | personal use only
Cryst

Journal / Shop Current Type Race Score: 0
Credits: sig / icon
Spensir36's AvatarSpensir36
Can i grab 2 shiny + 2 albino sandygast and a shiny + albino seviper please? for 150GP i believe
Cryst's AvatarCryst

QUOTE originally posted by Spensir36

Can i grab 2 shiny + 2 albino sandygast and a shiny + albino seviper please? for 150GP i believe
I'll send them over
RayRay598's AvatarRayRay598
Redacted
✨Avatar by KÑØÇK ØÜT!✨
Clairefairy's AvatarClairefairy
I’d like to buy some in bulk but I’m not really in a position to be accepting a bunch of trades currently! ^^ how late will you be up?
× 76 / 150 for 80 × 488 / 500 for 40 Avatar by crazyMissdream
icedragonboi's Avataricedragonboi
I'd love to buy 30 DP with ZC, but I'm not available to accept trades for a while?(heading to bed due to a plane trip tomorrow) Would you be open to putting it on hold for me or is it not do-able?(since ik that you probably want it gone fast)
Cryst's AvatarCryst
I can hold both of your orders until tomorrow at about... 8pm server time, I believe. Is that ok with the both of you? @Clairefairy if you're able to accept trades now though I can do my best to send everything you want now, minues the 30 DP @icedragonboi requested, otherwise I'll be heading to bed soon as well.
Clairefairy's AvatarClairefairy
If you hold the remainding DP we can work on something tomorrow! ^^ I think it would be 2805 GP for what you have minus 30 DP. :3 Let me know if my math is wrong!
icedragonboi's Avataricedragonboi
Ahh I’m so sorry for the wait! If it’s still available, I’m able to accept trades for a hour or so?
Cryst's AvatarCryst
@icedragonboi; I'll send you the 30 DP now, accept them whenever you can @Clairefairy; after the previous trades are complete I'll send the rest to you :> and yes, 2,805 GP is correct
Locking thread for now

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page