PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kaji's Template School!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Art Schools >

Pages: 123456

icedragonboi's Avataricedragonboi

QUOTE originally posted by fevineFølløwer

You seem perfect!! I haven't been able to take the last two students, so you can claim em. Just PM me for whoever you claim, or maybe just put a post saying "ill dm you "
I assume the last two students are @kittypower20100 @FluffyRoll? :0 (If so, I'll send them pms right away? ^^)
Icon Cred
Scour Boost

Scour Boost

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

Raises the level of Scour Mission results. Up to two of these may be used.

Sells for 500

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Yep yep!!
  • Henlo!
  • Buttons
  • Credits
on hiatus. we check back every once in a while though.
one day...
avatar drawn by me of Dirk Strider~ Buttons
background | coidng by me
Charmander77's AvatarCharmander77
Kaji, i wanna code! Name:charmander77 What would you like to learn? coding Anything else: can we give tips?
Avatar by GengarTheGr8. gengar and my Shop! Try this out!: Unlucky Bugs V-2 My Journal
hello, sorry! somebody elsse was fronted last night and didn't want to say anything wrong. i'll PM you. and no i'd prefer not. we're just a school after all.
Sakuri's AvatarSakuri
Kaji, i wanna code! Name: Sakuri What would you like to learn?: mobile friendly templates, any basic things really Anything else: i’m socially awkward so sorry if i pm you anything dumb-
Avatar is an official gif from the anime “My Hero Academia”
  • Self
  • Hatched
  • Babies
Lv. 40 — 1,845 / 4,921
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
Lv. 31 — 408 / 2,977
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
you haven’t seen any content here
Animestia's AvatarAnimestia
Changed my mind for now, sorry!
Made by Fuchsfee
Official Fire Emblem: Three Houses edited by me
Stock BG Code
art shopf2u fe icons
gamerpainter's Avatargamerpainter
Kaji, i wanna code! Name: gamerpainter What would you like to learn?: I would love to learn how to properly make my own forum templates. Anything else: I have used some codes before but I haven't even tried to really make a template before.
My Mature Journal (I use curse words. :P) Avatar was made by Greedler on furafinity
Cattafang's AvatarCattafang
Kaji, i wanna code! Name: Cattafang What would you like to learn?: i mainly wanna know how to code my own post and signature templates. Anything else: i’m kinda familiar with BBCode, but still struggle with Styleclass

Cattafang's Badge Case

Badge Case by Nebby

About Me

==> hey. you can call me Cattafang or Catta ==>MEGASUPERPOG PFP BY MIKESTARPRINCE ==>she/her or they/them. either’s fine. ==>bisexual banner done by EeveeBailey
StormySeas99's AvatarStormySeas99
Kaji, i wanna code! Name: StormySeas99 What would you like to learn? I want to be able to make my own templates so I can use them everywhere, and coding templates seems really fun! Anything else:
I have no experience with coding or any of that, but I am a fast learner!
Joint Art shop with ShadowWolfy! Progress to shiny Celebi Hunt! Send donations in a labelled trade.
× 0 / 500
In the process of re-designing my Profile and bio. Avatar by Acopytopy
CottonEevee's AvatarCottonEevee
Kaji, i wanna code! Name: CottonEevee What would you like to learn?: About Mes; so far I've only edited f2u ones :p Anything else: *coughs* so um i do have a pm policy but my teacher can ignore it since its so that im not bombarded with trade requests and things like that through pms :3 EDIT: Also I'm super familiar with BBCode, I just sort of suck at CSS and making colors match. And fitting images. But I can make signatures <:
❤Cotton❤She/her❤ Hi! I'm CottonEevee, aka Cotton, your friendly neighborhood floof :D Bls check my linkies!
Art shopTrade ShopSignatures❤ ❤JournalSig by CottonEevee for her use. BG * Credits

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page