PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fastest Way To Play?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

Eve636's AvatarEve636
Hello everyone!! I am a little lost and confused. im new to pokefarmQ and just wanted to see if I can speed some things up regarding hatching eggs and evolving pokemon for my Dex. From what I understand I have a few options.. One is to buy the items: exp share and lucky egg to help build exp. Although, since I'm new these are far out of reach, money wise, to buy in the market. (Is there another way to get them?) I also found on the forms that you can edit you CSS to help with interacting with other's pokemon and eggs. Though, I've no idea where to apply this within the profile. I cant seem to find any edit buttons? Lastly, I keep finding that people have said clickbacks are really unreliable and that mass clicking is the way to go (where you go into S&S fields) will mass clicking help me evolve and hatch eggs? Or is it used to get fast money and for the contest at the end of the month? I'm not hunting anything specific at the moment (maybe later) right now im just playing the base game of collecting and evolving and I'd love to know the fastest and most effective way to do this. Also I should note that I am using mobile. Also.. If this post is in the wrong spot please feel free to let me know where to repost it. Sorry.
Fennekava's AvatarFennekava
Don't worry, this is in the right spot! 1. Lucky egg and EXP Share are currently the most reliable ways for your Pokemon to gain exp, the latter being much more cost effective. You can buy one here! If you don't have the money currently, some reliable ways to make gold are 1. Scouring and selling the boxes on the forums 2. Doing the dress up contest every week 3. Selling rank rewards 2. You can edit your CSS on this page! For a quick clicking CSS, you can put "rLT/dunsparce" or "dT0/neapolitan-efficient" in the text box on the far right. Do keep in mind that this will change the way the site looks. 3. Massclicking is the way to go if you have the EXP share. Otherwise, it doesn't do much besides give you credits. Once you save up for the EXP share, massclicking will be the best way to evolve and hatch. Another thing you can do while you wait for enough money: Pokerus hunt. See that link at the top of the page, underneath the bonus counters? That will lead to the current host of Pokerus. By massclicking them, you have a chance to get Pokerus too! 'Rus will let you evolve and hatch eggs way faster than normal, although the chance of getting it is rather slim.
hi! i'm fennek. i love dunsparce!! if you have any spare i'd love to take them off your hands.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Offical GIF from Pokemon!
Eve636's AvatarEve636
Oh wow thanks, so much for the help! Im really loving the CSS you gave me too >:3. Im unstoppable now! Haha! As far as the EXP share I still dont have any gold for that just yet.. is there a trick or tid-bit to get better items on scour missions? Regarding the dojo.. What (in the grand scheme of things) does it help with most? Again thanks, so much for your help!
For the scour missions, it's kind of a hit or miss as to what you'll get until you buy the Scour Boost, which is a kind of upgrade (it costs 200 gold). The best thing you can get is boxes! If you do a scour every day, you'll get them more often. You can sell boxes for 25 gold each on the forums, or you can open them to see what's inside. The dojo isn't really useful when it comes to egg exp or evolving. It's kind of a "just for fun" kind of thing. ^^ Ooh! Almost forgot. A reliable way to make money is setting up an art shop in the forums! Art shops seem to be pretty popular here and you can make gold fairly quickly by doing commissions. If art isn't your thing, you could also make a sprite shop! You can sell sprites for 20-50 gold each on the forums. They're easy to learn, and fun to make. You can learn how to make sprites here if you're interested!
Eve636's AvatarEve636
Oh wow thanks again for being so nice and answering my noob questions!! Yes, yes art is definitly my thing haha. I would like to ask a few questions after reviewing the art forms if possible? 1. What are the proper equivalences when asking for GP, ZC and credits? (Im horrid at math so if you can use like 1 or 100 as a base point that'd be sooo helpful haha!... Yay public schools...) 2. Since I'm a Grad student in college I have like zero time on my hands.. So Id be more interested in posting my work and allowing players to purchase them. Would this be what the "Adopt Shops" are? How successful are they in your experience? They seem to struggle from what I see..??? Also... I havent seen any mention of it.. Do you know the proper dimensions for the icons on PFQ? ;3 Otherwise I'll be looking into making sprites in the meantime... That looks like sooo much fun!
cosmyn's Avatarcosmyn
1) 5000cr:5gp:1zx! so take a number like.. 15000 credits. usually i just take three zeros off of it to get the number i need with gp. so it'd be 15 gp i believe? and 15k credits would be 3 zc? correct me if im wrong, im not good at math either! 2) adopt shops are people selling character designs that are already made. if you want people to commission you, it would be an art shop! i haven't done adopts yet, so i wouldn't know how well they do!
2. From my experience, adopt shops seem to be wildly popular. I made a little over 4k gold in one day from selling adopts (priced at 200 gold each). I've seen single adopts also go for thousands of gold each. Also, the proper dimensions for an icon is 150 by 150! :D
Eve636's AvatarEve636
Thanks guys for replying to my noob questions! So it sound like I'd want to do Adopt Shop..Can I ask then.. what sort of art sells best here? Fusion? Full body pokemon art? Head shots for Icons?? ^·^ its seems the more unique the better?? Thanks for the dimensions as well!! <3 <3
Since adoptables are character designs, you'd usually want to do a full body Pokemon of sorts, so the markings are clearly visible. Here's one of my adopt sheets as an example! Fusions seem to sell the best here. ^^
Eve636's AvatarEve636
Ok so for adoptables I should focus on making custom works rather than just drawing out a really nice looking Eevee for instance?? I think fusions would be easiest then lol. I got inspired to do fusions after I saw a Mew/Dragonair someone made haha. ***And OMG your work is sooooo adorable!!!*** Is there something specific that people do with the art works when they adopt them? (Are there dimensions or compatabilities I should keep in mind when making art?)

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page