PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Charmander wants to Evolve - A PG PFQ Creepypasta

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

Pages: 123

@Toffee thank you! I’ll keep your tip in mind for the sequel >:]
Meet Drakor the Mega Noodle. He likes food and wishes you good luck today. (Made by Sheepoid :D)
566196 -> 750000
To buy a PokéRadar - All donations accepted, every bit helps :)
Clicklist - PM Me My Journal My OCs Background Template Credit
merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
aah drako this is wonderful! i loved the twist at the end, when charmander took over the speakers and when the tension started when joey was barking at charmander! there were just some minor errors and tidbits (shawn is spelled differently in the first paragraph) but otherwise, everything is good so far c:
avatar + sig img: offical love live art, edited by me
Thanks! And about the typo: thanks for telling me! I edited it :)
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Nice! I love this story, it has so much detail and lifeness! Did this really happen in real life? If so, I need to prepare if that Glitch Charmander comes in my hands... I hope it doesn't. ^ ^
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM

Pokemon FF stands for Fan Fiction, which means fictional stories by Pokefarm Players.
All events in this story are fictional. OR ARE THEY? You know what? I was planing to give this guy to the shelter on Halloween, but I think it would be funny to try to give him to you >:]
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Yes! Let me pass him on... Through Wonder Trade! Let's see who gets him next! *evil laughter here*
Mischevïous's AvatarMischevïous
Great story, love this creepypasta! Oh no. I just adopted him. Oh god, please no, no! Arghhhh- Pass on the message, I'm going under aghhhhh- XD
RockmanX079's AvatarRockmanX079
Great story!
bmøsër09's Avatarbmøsër09
l o v e d it

Shop

Partner/Joint shop

Other

Check out Moser's art corner! Click here! Profile Picture originally from Hypixel, modified by me.
powgal15's Avatarpowgal15
Love it and the sequel! Might make some custom sprites for it throughout the story too!
Pfp drawn by me!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page