PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fetch (PFQ CreepyPasta)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

Pages: 123

merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
this post is not a one-shot
October 13, 2017 I've been countlessly clicking on the "Reload" button in the shelter, for about fifteen minutes or so, I was listening to my favorite song, sighing at every page without something to my liking. Just a normal day after school. I was pretty new to the site, I didn't have anything to show off to anybody. Then I saw a Gragon. I knew Fakemon existed in the shelter, but then again, I'm not the luckiest kid you've met. I clicked on it. It was nicknamed "Pig Nose", wierd nickname, I'd change it later. I clicked "Adopt". I went to my party and clicked on Pig Nose and I clicked the "Rename Button", I hit backspace, yet nothing would erase. Not a big surprise though, I have to use a school computer, and my keyboard was pretty messed up. I went to my back to my party and instead of being greeted with my pokemon, an error screen popped up. What the-? It's probably nothing, probably my wifi, the connection here is trash, and we are surrounded by hotels and resturants. This wasn't unusual, maybe this was part of the Halloween event or the adoption message finally went through. I liked writing stories for my Pokemon, so I decided to try to write one for him. I wrote a cute little backstory how he was abandoned and rescued by me. I went to go hatch my eggs in my party and check on a few notifs, I came back to Pig Nose, and my story was GONE. There was new text in his bio Pig Nose has now joined your farm. Do with him as you please, but keep this in mind: he is here forever. Do not anger Pig Nose. Was...that there before? Otherwise than the fact that his name had to be Pig Nose and that error message, nothing really seemed off about him
avatar + sig img: offical love live art, edited by me
October 18, 2017 I finally managed to come back at add a bit to his bio, but it save to no avail. My wifi went out for a couple of hours, for about 5 hours, after I arrived from school, maybe Pig Nose was just angry I had 'ignored' him for too long, I'm not some Ghost Hunter, I wouldn't know. I was on my couch, clicking my friends' fields when I heard a strange noise, imagine a cat choking, that's what it sounded like. I live on the second floor, so I wondered how I could hear it that clearly. I was listening to the noise, and finally went out onto the balcony. My rabbit was cowering in it's cage. Error: picture to be added I spotted a kid, probably in 4th grade, dissapear into some bushes. They would have at LEAST pushed the branches of the bush apart, but, it's like the shrubs swallowed him whole. I've been getting slower, and slower internet. It's hard to click on notifications, more error screens, whenever I try to turn on my favorite shows, to get away from this hellhole. It always turns static, my phone won't even let me go on Google anymore. Pig Nose has now altered himself into his second form the Patch Forme, ya know, the one you have to use a Reaper Cloth on, without my interferance, I visted his bio, new text had appeared. don't talk to me I adopted him, I created my problem. The only thing I can do is watch what happens.
October 25, 2017 One more note, he locked the field that he's in, and I can't unlock it. Rumor has it that only a select few users can see him. BE CAREFUL When you see Pig Nose, Pig Nose can see you back. What he does is unpredicatable. What he does cannot change. You don't know how he'll see you. You don't know what he'll do. One day, I looked through my farms. He wasn't there anymore. Had he released himself into the shelter? To find a new victim? That wasn't the case. He sent himself on a scour mission, apparently, when he leaves on a mission, he actually leaves. I waited to see what he brought back a I hovered over it. It said ' Item ???? Pig Nose knows. ' I shut down my computer immediatley.
January 10, 2018 Three months had gone by since I last played PFQ. Pig Nose was forgotten. I decided to start fresh, so I sent a support ticket to the staff to get my username changed. I got a reply from a mod named PigNose, posted only four words. Did you miss me? My fingers were punching the keyboard as I wrote back. How are you a mod? What was that item that you brought me? Pig Nose wrote back. Check your inventory I frantically clicked my farm button. I had nothing in my inventory except for 666x of an item.
official pkmn artwork
The item was called "Poke Doll", it was a little Clefairy doll with lined eyes, smiling at seemingly nothing. I hovered on it's description. "A new friend." That was all it said, my page refreshed. The Poke Doll now had red eyes and bright pink cheeks. I hovered on it. " I̷̪̞̳͙̹̫̎̎ ̴̢̡̗͓̯̖̩͚͚͑̂͝d̶̛̪̹ͅo̵̢̞̱̲͕̟̬͆́n̵̰̟̥͖̝̪̿̃͘'̷̧̧̛̬̳͇͋̐̇̊̋̔̅͘͝ͅt̷͎̬̬̺̪̰̖̬͋͛͌̅̊̑̿̓͘ͅ ̸̠̜͗̂͆̅̌̿̽̊̂́t̴͕͇̝͍̰̮̼̟̓̀̾͑̾ͅḥ̵̻͙͙̆̌̾̌͘i̵̡͑̓́́͌͊̂̍̎́ņ̷͉̹̩̖̳͉͍͈̟͛k̸̨̢̫̜̝̼͕̝̺͐̉͗͐̉̄̒͑̚ ̴̱̜̻̥̓̄͘͝I̴̛͚̣͉̜̭̺͇͌̾̆̿̀̉̌͝ ̴̱̱́̈́̓̓̚͜ͅļ̵͇̥̗͈̯̖͖͉̐i̷̬̘̻̻̰̿k̴̺̫̟͒̽̐̋̈́̊̓̔͠e̶͖̻͓̘͓͛́̓͝ ̸͈͍̻̥̜̱̫̹͔̔̈́̋̆͗̋̀͆̿y̷̢̢̦̦̟̱̬͉͗̆ǫ̸͕̻̂́̑ư̷͖̮̬̻̱̗̜̄̿" All pokemon in my farm were gone, though the number still said 'Population: 346 Pokemon' I went back to my support ticket, hovered on PigNose's username, I clicked the link, it lead me to Rayvne's userpage. Except that Rayvne didn't have one.
January 11, 2018 I immediatley reported this as a bug to Garthic, PM-ing him with screenshots and a link to Pig Nose, as well as a screenshot of Rayvne's 'non-existent' userpage. Meanwhile, Pig Nose was on a scour mission, probably going to bring me another 666 Poke Dolls. Instead, Pig Nose brought me this. A single Reaper Cloth with the caption. "You do not exist." He was right, all traces of me ever being on the site were gone. My journal was gone. My responses in rolepays were gone. Even my PM to Garthic didn't go through. Pig Nose responded through the support ticket. "You have one chance, to get everyone and everything back." My hands quivered as I typed down. "What?" As I stared at the screen, waiting for a reply, I felt sweat pouring down my forehead, my heart felt as if it had been pushed off a cliff. I got a reply. He told me I had to pass on his story, which is what I am doing now. To warn everyone, to spread the word.
January 12, 2018 I am writing this so called 'story' to tell each one of you. Beware. Pig Nose is not the only one. Pig Nose has friends. There has been multiple occurences of this happening, all around PokeFarm. The staff still cannont pinpoint to where this is all coming from, who exactly did this. Pig Nose is now content and still resides on my farm. Still sending himself on scour missions. He has brought me good luck out of the 8 scour missions he did. Until he brought me an item In it's description, it read. 'Fetch' (that's it my friends!)
and that my friends, ends our story! i'd like for this to be moved to finished, thanks to y'all who bore with me! feedback may be posted now!
Wow! That was good! I wish it was longer. Anyways, it was good.
Meet Drakor the Mega Noodle. He likes food and wishes you good luck today. (Made by Sheepoid :D)
566196 -> 750000
To buy a PokéRadar - All donations accepted, every bit helps :)
Clicklist - PM Me My Journal My OCs Background Template Credit
thanks for your feedback drako! i loved your creepypasta too! the reason i made it short was to leave an air of tension and mystery around Pig Nose! we don't currently know how he got released, and who released him, and what he will do next. it's up to the reader what happens next.
FennekOoba's AvatarFennekOoba
I loved this! Amazing story. Now I think a Pig Nose fan club should be in order...i think he's kind of cute. uwu Although there are some things left to explain, like why that kid got "eaten" by the bushes. I guess that's for the reader to decide. Definitely one of the more intruiging stories i've read on PFQ. Again, great job on this one Merinque ^^
hi! i'm fennek. i love dunsparce!! if you have any spare i'd love to take them off your hands.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gifs from Pokemon and Undertale.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page