PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cruise in Paradise! [Small Group RP]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 678

Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Gigi jolted and looked worriedly back to where Phori was. She couldn't leave him alone, so... she sent out an affirmative response while transmitting a message to Joey to watch Phoriak before teleporting inside the small room and looking around a little. Flurry blinked down at her.

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries... ... and feed my bapies?
Look, don't touch
Geminial's AvatarGeminial
Juke looked up at the new arrival. He sighed with relief. “Can you help us get out?” He asked the Pokémon.
Profile pic made by me <3
The Elgyem looked up at him and tilted her head. She raised her hand and her fingers flashed a bit.
Juke stood and waited, watching the Pokémon, intrigued. Mostly, he waited to get out. The fact that his transmission had worked pleased him.
tøxtricity's Avatartøxtricity
(sorry about not replying rn guys, feel free to continue a bit without me. i'm grounded and so i cannot do much right now. also, thanks geminial!)
Avatar by DeathBird. Signature by CatEnergetic. Background
(Oof being grounded sucks, good luck!)
She just stared at him. The Hypno cocked a brow. "What and why?"

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page