PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cruise in Paradise! [Small Group RP]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 678

tøxtricity's Avatartøxtricity
basicially, you are a trainer that has recieved invitation to ride on a crusie ship! congratulations! in order to ride, all you have to do is pay a small fee, and leave your pokemon at the door. sounds fun, right? this is one of the most luxorious cruises on the globe, and you are getting it at a massive discount for being such a skilled discount. however, things around you aren't what they seem... you must meet up with the others to determine what is going on on this cruise ship, and have some fun along the way. whatever is going on below the deck is not pretty, and it is up to you to find out what lurks down there. this is an rp including leviteh and skylarin, and is not currently open to new members. sorry! ooc
Avatar by DeathBird. Signature by CatEnergetic. Background
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Mercury looked at her pamphlet suspiciously. She... had to leave her Pokemon? ... yeah, no. She looked back up at the ship, slyly hiding Gaian's and Cryo's Pokeballs in her jacket. Flurry could defend herself and the others, if it came down to it... what can I say, she's paranoid.

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries... ... and feed my bapies?
Look, don't touch
Patch slowly crept up to the ship, nervously looking back and forth to make sure that nobody else was around. No? Alright. He passed a group of crates with a strange eye marking on it, and began to walk up to board the ship. Upon arriving at the front gates, they ran a scan over his body, and took some Pokeballs from his pockets- yes, all of them- and then he proceeded to walk onto the cruise. It was certainly much bigger then he had imagined.
LeviTeh's AvatarLeviTeh
Logan wasn’t a big fan of cruises, she’d been on them before though.She had to do this didn’t she, they invited her for being a cool trainer, I mean she should go on more of these if that’s the truth. She wasn’t gonna back away now, she’s put her ‘mon in her bag and boarded the ship.
HIATUS
She watched the other go on before hesitantly clicking the button on Flurry's pokeball. This... was not gonna go well. She stepped up the ramp, giving a cold glare at the guards. Her Hypno had a cocky smirk, leering down at them... even though they were probably taller. It was a gift.
The scanner ran over the body of the trainer, and two robotic arms slipped out, peeling the Pokeballs out of the pocket of the female trainer. The buttons were quickly pressed, and the Pokemon were sucked back away. Well, unfortunatley, looks as if the Pokemon were gone anyways. It was probably a safety measure, after all. Patch, instead of going through the safety thing, simply sat down all of his Pokeballs on the counter, and walked through the front doors. Being removed from his Pokemon for just a little while was a small price to pay for first class cruising.
LeviTeh's AvatarLeviTeh
Logan started to go through the scanner but the took off her shoe as if to (I dunno) attack the machine. “Some nasty robot ain’t takin my ‘mons today.” She assured the robot and possibly herself as well. “DO YOUR WORST!” She shouted and ran through the machine.
The machine wasn't fazed; it took the Pokemon from her bag, and put them on a conveyer belt. "You will not be harmed," buzzed the machine. "Your Pokemon are fine and are being kept in a room until the end of the cruise. We simply would like to keep the ship safe. Please, have a nice day!" The arms then slunk back to the sides of the machine, and gave Logan full access. Huh.
LeviTeh's AvatarLeviTeh
Logan... was not pleased... “GIVE ME BACK MY ****ING MON YOU METAL PEICE OF **** OR I WILL CONTACT YOUR MANAGER AND KICK HIM SO FAR UP HIS **** HE PUKES HIS STOMACH OUT!” Logan gets out her phone and starts dialing her dad.
She looked to her partner as she huffed, strutting behind the machine and walking to... wherever it was taking her. Mercury sighed, stepping inside the ship. Meanwhile, there was something in the luggage area... how did it get on undetected?

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page