PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Which was the first Melan hatched?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Fennekava's AvatarFennekava
I'm curious. What Pokemon species was the first Melan hatched, and who hatched it?
hi! i'm fennek. i love dunsparce!! if you have any spare i'd love to take them off your hands.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Offical GIF from Pokemon!
Scørkaji's AvatarScørkaji
I'm kinda curious as we'll hope it see this gets answered
Hiya! I'm scor, it's nice to meet you! i'm a demigirl, which means you can refer to me as she/them!
template shop avvie is by Sheepoid
i play pokemon legends as scorkaji!
Template by CatEnergetic
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
If there's any place with such infermation it would be the latest archived (thank Arceus!) copy of the List of First Special Pokémon from both PFQ Wiki and Eltafez.com. They are as accurate as they only could be with timestamps taken directly from the summaries of the Pokemon (submitted by the PFQ players) which were the first known Specials of their species. However there's way too much data for me alone to look through so any help is appreciated. Sadly, there aren't any links to these Pokemon to keep the privacy of their owners.
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
* My Journal * My Trade Shop *
Currently collecting
× 301/300
Thunder Fang
× 184/300
Ice Fang
× 79/300
Magatama
GP for Bunbori hunt: 235,286/300,000
Based on my lookthrough, it appears that the first ever melan was a Blitzle. Thank you for the help!
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
It looks like the list actually has melan mudkip as the first. Blitzle was hatched in 2016, but mudkip was hatched Jan 1, 2015 (which is the same day that albinos were implemented!).
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Please look at my beautiful baby I love him
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Oh, alright, I guess I missed the year! Thank you!
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
Psst, look what I just found! And yes, I just spent an entire hour searching through the timelines of all of the oldest Melans I was able to find until I found this little guy. I hope I won't get banned for sharing this link to the site's first ever Melan Pokemon.
Niet's AvatarNiet

QUOTE originally posted by Leacky

I hope I won't get banned for sharing this link to the site's first ever Melan Pokemon.
... Huh?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Psychøkin's AvatarPsychøkin
I think the first melan was a ponyta actually, dont have a link atm edit: nvm I found it and it was hatched Jan 7th so I guess that mudkip is the first
73/∞ || Shop Journal || Free Art
Ultra power bar 0.27%

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page