PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Bonus Rates

Forum Index > Core > Help >

muffi's Avatarmuffi
I was wondering 1) what the base % chance for hatching a shiny is, 2) what the hard cap on the melan chain bonus is and 3) whats the percentual bonus from arceus rank on the melan chain and how is it applying? thanks in advance for your help ^^
Maravol: aggro | Vivillon: meadow
Lv. 89 — 15,990 / 30,039
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Quiet nature
Mouse 13's AvatarMouse 13
For your first question, no one knows the base shiny chance, it isn't public knowledge. I know the melan boost caps at a 10,000 chain, but I'm not sure at what percentage, it's probably on the wiki though.
Art Shop
tapu fini hunt:97/160
melan regigigas hunt:53/1500
For Arceus Users the cap is 10k eggs. The total boost is 150%. 1.5% per 100 eggs. For non Arceus Users the cap is 5k eggs. The total boost is 50%. 1% per 100 eggs.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice
muffi's Avatarmuffi
Allright, thanks! =D
There were some maths done before the shiny/albino rate change that aproximated the base odds at 1 in 4096, if that aproximation was correct then it would be 1 in 8192 now. I have no clue on the percentages though.
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Vivillon or Maravol pattern I don't have, a shiny charm box, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies. "For the buds we regard in their coats of palest pink, In sweet memoriam, bloom as black as ink."
Lyrics from this song.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
Mouse 13's AvatarMouse 13

QUOTE originally posted by PríncéssPìkà

There were some maths done before the shiny/albino rate change that aproximated the base odds at 1 in 4096, if that aproximation was correct then it would be 1 in 8192 now. I have no clue on the percentages though.
That's incorrect. Niet said there was very little change to melan odds. Shiny rates were halved, but albino rates were doubled.

QUOTE originally posted by Announcement

- The base Shiny rate has been halved, but - The base Albino rate has been doubled. * This means that the base Melanistic rate remains unchanged.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page