PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Normal Pokemon that you cherish?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

FennekOoba's AvatarFennekOoba
I know a lot of us have normal, non S/A/D/M Pokemon that we love and adore, so why not give them their own showcase? "Trade fodder" Pokemon seem to go underappreciated in PFQ, let's give them the love they deserve ^^ Here's my bab. She was given to me by my first PFQ friend !
hi! i'm fennek. i love dunsparce!! if you have any spare i'd love to take them off your hands.
Sylveonite Q

Sylveonite Q

Mega Stone

(: 0)

One of the mysterious Mega Stones. Give it to Sylveon to let it Mega Evolve!

Unsellable

Lv. 57 — 11,984 / 12,399
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricFire
Happiness 0%
Mild nature
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Offical GIF from Pokemon!
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
Poisonium Z

Poisonium Z

Z-Crystal

(: 0)

A crystallised form of Z-Power. It can be used to boost Albino rates for Poison-type Eggs.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +8,655,852
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PoisonDark
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
my very first stunky.... ;________; and a jolly boy at that........he's just.......perfect..............
Chicken | 23 | they/them | 60GP shinies!
Hifumin's AvatarHifumin
Lv. 69 — 610 / 14,491
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
It's the (now evolved) Purrloin I recieved as a gift when I joined, but thought it was a spam trade and took me a day to actually look in the trade :'D
If I don't reply I'm probably sleeping 'cause I got no energy nor motivation -v- *clicking noises* Collecting - 30zc/equiv

code-hercules bg- gif from Tenki no Ko
(c) CoMix Wave Films
art- BloodZombie Icon
chary's Avatarchary
Back on PF1 I had a casual Mareep farm going on. I carried this girl over to Q, she's still part of my scouring mission rotation <3
I'm Char ||| Avatar made by me
cosmyn's Avatarcosmyn
Lv. 54 — 4,125 / 8,911
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkSteel
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
my first bisharp c:
  • about
  • hunt details
  • credits
cosmyn || he / him my shop! / collecting all summons
not buying
selling characters
electric gem / shinx 5a / 2s x15 / x5 / x0
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
The first egg I've hatch <3 First legendary (and I think she's the only) I mega evolve!
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 I've made some adopts. Click on the sprite to see them! Profil picture drawn by me! Fusion banette + mega are from Pokemon's official sprite and fused by me. Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale
sojussimblr's Avatarsojussimblr
Tail is among the first seven Pokemon I ever hatched (incl my starter), all in my first field; since I just finished two Vulpix hunts, she's been on my mind. Zoroark here is my first raffle win from when I was more properly active in type race threads. He's an MVP TBH
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; Couple sprite
Kirbyfan's AvatarKirbyfan
Basically, I made an OC and then decided I wanted her on Pokefarm. I also cherish all of the Pokemon named after my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon teams and the 6 Pokemon I transferred from PF1 (I didn't play that enough, so I only owned 6 Pokemon).
Lancee's AvatarLancee
definitely this guy. i have no idea why but hes my little scour champion and i cant for the life of me put him in any other folder than my favourites.
lance // they/them // big spheal stan
These two Swablus, both given to me by my PFQ friend ! <3 This sweetie, who was in the shelter for 4 days before I adopted him. He was also one of my first pokes. I love him with all my heart ! This lil snake, who is one of my most prized Pokemon ever! I found her as a Servine in the shelter, already named. She was also in the shelter for quite a while before I adopted and evolved her ^^
PFP art by PupperCakes

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page