PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quitting Sale

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 12345678910

DarkMuffin's AvatarDarkMuffin
May I grab the Boxaby Pair for 25k Credits? ^^
He/Him/His
Hiya, how much would the pokeradar and albino radar would be? I dont have a lot of currency, but I have boxes and dragon gems and I could really use them for my dratini hunt
Curiositae's AvatarCuriositae
So sorry for the delays everyone, college has been rough and this is the first chance I've had to log onto here.

QUOTE originally posted by Nancybtsislife

Hi can I have your Megastone voucher 5 for 10 zc maybe?
Could you do 25 zc/equivalent? Market price is around 30 zc so 10 is too low for me, sorry.

QUOTE originally posted by Biba

could i buy all your moon and ice stones then please?
Yep! It'll take a while for me to get them all sent out however due to trade slot limiations.

QUOTE originally posted by DarkMuffin

Of course!

QUOTE originally posted by RadiantRiptide

Hiya, how much would the pokeradar and albino radar would be? I dont have a lot of currency, but I have boxes and dragon gems and I could really use them for my dratini hunt
The pokeradar would be around 650k credits/equivalent, and the albino radar would be 125k credits/equivalent. I suppose I can take boxes at 25k credits each, but I'm not accepting anything else because I'm quitting from here, sorry.
Check out my shop for shiny/albino pokemon, various items, pokemon swaps, breding pairs, etc here!

QUOTE originally posted by Curiositae

So sorry for the delays everyone, college has been rough and this is the first chance I've had to log onto here.

Could you do 25 zc/equivalent? Market price is around 30 zc so 10 is too low for me, sorry.

Yep! It'll take a while for me to get them all sent out however due to trade slot limiations.

Of course!

The pokeradar would be around 650k credits/equivalent, and the albino radar would be 125k credits/equivalent. I suppose I can take boxes at 25k credits each, but I'm not accepting anything else because I'm quitting from here, sorry.
I can't because I only have 10 zc really sorry about that!
Made by BlueAssassin247! Original sprite from conyjams edited by Nightmon. Albino palette from PFQ.
jamesmaark's Avatarjamesmaark
how much for both the black and white flute?
KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser
Could I get your shiny Flaroptera for 110k credits? ^^
Braìxen101's AvatarBraìxen101
Could i get 5 mystic fires, a red and green barette, 10 determination, 5 shimmering fires, 10 springs, for 25ZC+14 GP if my math is right please?
Curiositae's AvatarCuriositae

QUOTE originally posted by jamesmaark

how much for both the black and white flute?
Each flute would be around 400k credits/equivalent, so 800k credits/equivalent for both?

QUOTE originally posted by KaiserMeowser

Could I get your shiny Flaroptera for 110k credits? ^^
Yep, sending now.

QUOTE originally posted by Braìxen101

Could i get 5 mystic fires, a red and green barette, 10 determination, 5 shimmering fires, 10 springs, for 25ZC+14 GP if my math is right please?
Of course! It's actually only 64 gp total however (10 zc and 14 gp if you'd like to pay using zc partially). I'll send them over in a bit.

QUOTE originally posted by Curiositae

Of course!

*cries in broke* alright
Can I buy your Moltres for gp? It’s name is 20 gp, so is that a minimum or it’s cost? (I can pay either way)

My Gym + Other Stuff

Meet Drakor the big noodle. If you don’t feed him he’ll eat all your cheese.

Pages: 12345678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page