PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF: Steel Statues H: GP, Credits, S/A

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Necr0wmancer's AvatarNecr0wmancer
BOY we underestimated how fast legendaries hatch /swings arm/ and how few '180' is. SO I'm buying Steel Statues for GP, Credits and Shinies/Albinos! I am purchasing them at 175k /175 / 6 (2,560-3,840) Step Shinies / 4 (5,120-6,400) Step Shinies /3 (7,680-10,240) Step Shinies / 1 Exclusive/Variant Shiny / 4 (2,560-3,840) Step Albinos / 3 (5,120-6,400) Step Albinos Money Remaining (Auto Updates): 829530 || 413 Shinies and Albinos UFT can be found in my first few fields labeled UFT
annador's Avatarannador
2 for 296k credits + 54 gp?
Slowly but surely, the collection grows [[credit]]
?
@Annador: Absolutely! (Sorry for the odd credit amount oh my goodness) Send trade!
icedragonboi's Avataricedragonboi
I have one for whatever works best for you?
@icedragonboi: I’ll buy it for gp if thats ok! Send a trade!
xSmokeShadow's AvatarxSmokeShadow
I have 2 Steel Statues I could trade for 2 Ice Statues if you have any but if not, Credits will do just fine :)
Collecting for a small Regice Hunt! :3
208/500
@XSmokeShadow: I'd love to buy them from you, but i'm afriad i'm basically out of credits and don't have any ice statues. If you're willing to put them on hold though, i'd love to send a trade as soon as I have the funds in credits!
xSmokeShadow's AvatarxSmokeShadow

QUOTE originally posted by Necr0wmancer

@XSmokeShadow: I'd love to buy them from you, but i'm afriad i'm basically out of credits and don't have any ice statues. If you're willing to put them on hold though, i'd love to send a trade as soon as I have the funds in credits!
I will most definitely hold on to them for you (: Thank you! Edit: I also Collect Diamond Tiaras in case you have any of those I can also trade for them!
Bump!
Bump!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page