PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Padfoot's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123456

How you know I’m an old player: I remember the old version of Kinaster’s game back on PF1. And I loved it. I’m gonna play it so much while the event is on.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
Shoutout to all the ready to hatch Alolan Sandshrew eggs I found in the shelter. Got like 10 hatches or so. Free gems, free tourney points lol
Contemplating hunting one of my legend collections during my 18 hour car ride starting tomorrow evening... I have the supplies to do so, I’d just have to bring my laptop, mouse, and be connected to my fiancées phone hotspot... but I could absolutely do it... I’m just worried I may not get an albino in any of the three collections I have...
To do: Fix all my art links...
Ugh, I broke my login chain again >.<
Is there a “turn off Trapinch eggs in shelter” button?
Roughly 16-17 hours ago, I had surgery. It was a bilateral mastectomy with free nipple grafts - aka top surgery. I’m feeling amazing. I can’t wait to see what it looks like after the medical binder comes off. Just gotta put up with it for a week...
Entei Albino: egg 4 Shiny: egg 14 Fastest legend hunt ever I’m in shock
I finally fixed up my front page here a bit for the first time in months. It's been needing attention - and still does - but I'm too lazy to fix all the art links right now. I did, however, already go through the process of fixing my uploads and sorting stuff into folders and making it organized. That alone took roughly ten minutes... I think I'm going to do a psychoanalysis of my sonas at some point so that when I eventually manage to afford to go back to therapy, I can bring it and talk about stuffs...
I made a thing that I've been wanting to do for quite some time now.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page