PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Team Bloom Doom (Oct 2019!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Type Race Teams >

Pages: 12345678910

D33RG0D5's AvatarD33RG0D5
@Water - Going shorten your name cause noticed your sig said to call you Water. :) I hope thats ok, if now I use your full name I promise the next time! I got the code to work my phone wasnt letting me so i used the labtop lol. I only minor edited one part but that was it ^^ (was teh code link cause deleted now T-T. @Thlayli - Woah buddy!!!! Thats amazing! Congrats! I love get some melan with out hm but thats near impossible lol. I hope it keeps getting better for ya too. @Zorovern - Welcome to Team Bloom Doom! I have added you to the list and Skiddo is my deer cousin LOL c: @Deandra - I have updated teh list for ya and best of luck I hope you get alot specails! @Mistyleaf - Welcome to the team!!! OOOOO Roselia!!!! <3 I love that grass pokemon so pretty! Reminds me of my grandmother she loved roses so I always have a specail place for Roselia. Best of luck on the hunt too, added you to the list too :D @TøkyøMëwMëw - HAHA HEY! Yes, Welcome to the same team as me again! (is this like our third team together XD This is fantastic!) Oh ok totally putting that up , so your hunting "Totally NOT snivy" got it lol. :P Also added you to the list!
Avatar by - Noi (forgot the full name they change it) Buying these summons if you have any please pm me to work something out.
× 48 / 5000
× 104 / 1000
× 10 / 1000
× 5 / 1000
Thlayli's AvatarThlayli
Thanks ^^. I need two more for this hunt; here's hoping my luck continues. And hey? I've seen plenty of people hatch melans with out HM
]Credit
Avatar is my fursona Zero; drawn by Elizadesu. Thal'io sprite by Bugmilk.

QUOTE originally posted by Thlayli

Thanks ^^. I need two more for this hunt; here's hoping my luck continues. And hey? I've seen plenty of people hatch melans with out HM
Very welcome! I hope get them quickly :D. Awe really I hope I get soem luck then, Im using no boost too xD lol
ruchoer's Avatarruchoer
So i'm part of this hellish race thing and i'm on your team... yay I am using a 99% Lileep Pair in the event and have the Grass CSS funcioning right now. good luck to anyone else

valenspritesnstuff.deviantart.com

Zorovern's AvatarZorovern
There are like,, no Skiddo eggs in the shelter x.x I hope some other people decide to breed them soon dgjgdsgj *stares at own breeding pair, dies*
(avatar credit)
Helioptile fanart made by me in the 3DS Colors!3D app.
× 225 / 500
Great news we got grass v wave to start off the type race so YAY! Sad news my work upping y hours so boooooo (lol ghost spooky pun) I going miss 8 hours tommorrow >_> but im make it count and click like never before hahaha
Deandra's AvatarDeandra
Hi I just got back from work! Just wanted to say my goal is to beat 500 points (might be difficult for me because I work 4:30pm-1:00am but I’ll try my best this Type race!) Also my oldest sister is in labor right now with her first born son so I’m not sure when I’ll be active for a while
jev's Avatarjev
Anyone got some Impish Treeko I can use for breeding? I'll also be offering them once I can hatch some myself.
Icon: Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions

QUOTE originally posted by jev

Anyone got some Impish Treeko I can use for breeding? I'll also be offering them once I can hatch some myself.
I send you two that I have now and when I get more if you need more I will toss them to you! ——

TEAM BLOOM DOOMS RAFFLE

Yep we got a raffle, only have two prizes I hope I be able to hatch a special soon to put in it soon but everyone feel free to donate if you like. Link to it is below. I will put the link in the front post ASAP - some news to why might be late I have to work from 12- pass roll over on here so I’m be Slightly slow. RAFFLE LINK —— Heads up I’m grabbing prizes but I plug them in ASAP on the roll over.
Hey all! I'm here and am going to hunt Snivy I think x3 Here's to my second time being on team grass.
Follow me on Twitter and Youtube! Twitter | Youtube Karp bait and avatar drawn by me

Pages: 12345678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page