PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

My Human (one-shot)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

Notes
So this is something fluffy I decided to write, due to having the time and inspiration to do so. It also gives a little bit of history for Drew and Angel, and is a sort-of apology for not updating I'm No Hero in like a month. EDIT: Fixed BBCode errors.
I forced my way out of my prison, the walls weak enough to crack when met with my resistance. I finally broke free, and for the first time experienced light. I blinked, my eyes adjusting to the brightness after so long in the dark. Once my vision was clear, I saw another being sitting in front of me. Though one look at my broad, white paws was enough to tell me he wasn't my kind, and he was quite a bit larger than me, he appeared harmless. Though I couldn't be certain, I got the feeling that he himself was young. His deep green eyes held many conflicting emotions, some of which I was too young to fully understand. "Sol?" At the sound of my voice, the dark emotions left his gaze, dominated by the one known as happiness. "Hello," He responded. His voice sounded kind of rough, but there was also a softness to it. "I'm Drew. I guess you could say I'm your human? And you…" He paused for a moment. "Need a name. I'll come up with one for you later." I wasn't sure what the importance of names was, but I figured that this human knew what he was talking about. Tentatively, he reached out to touch me. His hand was rough like his voice, but the way he stroked me felt nice. I was starting to like this young human already.
~~~
Later on, the sky grew darker as the bright light called the sun left, replaced by dimmer lights called the moon and stars. Drew, my human, said that the sun would return in the morning. It appeared that he knew everything. He had told me a lot of things, and he seemed proud to finally be able to share what he knew. Occasionally, his voice would crack, and he would have to stop for a minute. "Sorry," He had said after the first time it happened. "I'm not used to talking so much. Now, where was I?" After he recovered, he would then continue from where he had left off. He was now resting with his back against a sturdy plant called a tree, watching the stars, while I lay at his side, watching him. "It's amazing, you know? Everything and everyone that lives, has lived, or will live in this world, all looking at the same stars at night." He paused, as if thinking about something. When he spoke again, his voice was quieter, and he sounded more solemn. "I wonder if she's looking at them now…" Pain flashed in his brilliant green eyes, but I saw no sign that he had been hurt, aside from the scar on his face that he said had healed. And it seemed like a deeper hurt, something I could not yet understand. I licked his hand, trying to comfort him. He looked at me, and there was warmth in his gaze despite the pain beneath. "Thanks, Angel." He murmured. He paused briefly like he was confused, then he laughed. "Well, it seems that you have a name now." I still didn't know the importance of names, but if Drew was happy I had one, then I was happy. Because Drew was not just any human. He was my human.
"With great power... Comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later." - Nico di Angelo
Avatar by Marmar, words to live by are from Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Last Olympian.
Made by DarkNova181
Pokéfarm Q Mentors Click these?

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page