PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Gates To Paradise RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12

Aradia ~ Gollus Town This Umbreon sure is energetic, that's for sure, although she might as well follow him, he is being nice to introduce her to some people. Although she'll have to tell him she's not a new Pokemon, just a Ampharos who grew horns. She followed the Umbreon, interested in the Ariados and Galvantula who had just climbed down a tree. Candy ~ Gollus Town Candy was happily flying across the town, looking for Aradia. The Altaria just booked a room in a inn for the two of them, so she wanted give her the good news. She landed on a roof and noticed Aradia following a Umbreon with a strange pattern on his fur, she stayed perched on the roof and watched Aradia socialize with the new Pokemon.
RileyFaulley's AvatarRileyFaulley
Barnes and Bigby It didn't take long for the jittery Bigby to touch ground from his new treetop home. His eyes darted from the Ampharos to the Umbreon and back, his breats coming quick and uneven as he steeled himself for introdctions. He always got so nervous, why did he feel like something bad was gonna happen? Every time he met someone new, he ran and he hid and he pulled Barnabus out as his tiny shield. Maybe this time he'd finally get the guts? He took tiny steps forward, each one getting shakier with every tip-tap of his twitchy spindles for legs. You can do this, he told himself. ust go up and say 'hello'. They won't bite! Maybe. Maybe they will. That Ampharos looks kinda scary and that Umbreon looks like he could run me over in seconds. Maybe this is a bad idea... He stopped just inches from tapping the Umbreon on the shoulder and he twitched ever so slightly. One of the hairs on his body was tickling the inside of his mouth and he scrunched up his face. A petite sneeze sounded and he squeaked in surprise before ducking low and balling up. Barnes was watching him, shaking his head and putting down his work. Easily, he spit strands of web and lowered himself eye-level with the other two Pokemon. Bigby was cowarding behind them as Barnes extended one limb in greetings. "Hey, there. Name's Barnabus, but I go by Barnes. Just got here with my little brother. That's Bigby." He pointed to where Bigby was shaking like a leaf and Bigby just "eep"ed louder and tucked in his legs.
Sprites made by Periidot
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
missingo whent out of the garden "no one is in the garden"missingo said to himself as he whent to his hut. number b6 (ooc:if there are hut numbers. )
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
Geminial's AvatarGeminial
Jelly and Elodia The shiny Florges made her way along the path, holding the melan Pyukumuku, who was trying her best not to squirm. Jelly, upon seeing the Florges, tried to convey that she needed help getting around. Elodia only saw a helpless Pokémon flopping around, so she picked Jelly up and carried her. They made their way along in silence, until they reached their destination. Gollus Town. Elodia, her reason for picking up the Pyukumuku being that it couldn’t walk, didn’t quite know what to do with it, so she continued to carry it further into the town.
Profile pic made by me <3
Jack smiled, seeing as the Ampharos began following him. Aha! Smart gal! He wagged his tail, a smile etching onto his face. "We've got to solve this question, Ampharos-Evolution gal!" He jumped a little in excitement, blinking his eyes with a tilt to his head. He honestly wondered though- how was something like that even possible!? He knew he didn't look exactly like a regular Umbreon, but he knew he was one!! His brown-tipped ears perked at the sound of something, and it took him a few moments to realize it was a sneeze. Merely moments after he realized it was a sneeze, his pelt bushed up and he practically jumped into the sky from shock. "WoaH!!" Jackieson turned in shock, his eyes wide. His markings flashed for a moment before he calmed down, his pelt relaxing. It was the galvantula! He smiled, wagging his tail. He was about to speak before he realized that another pokemon was appearing. His eyes widened, momentarily not knowing what this spider pokemon was- and he still couldn't tell exactly what it was! This must also be a new pokemon tooooo! "Wo-Woahhh..." His eyes twinkled in curiosity. He shook his head, shaking another smile onto his face. "Hello there Barnes! You're brother scared me for a second!" He laughed, lifting the paw with his bracelet. He eyed Barnes for a moment before looking at Bigby, lowering his head with alert eyes. "Ya'll got a funky... everything! Bigby- He's got so many different things on him!" If the decorated spider was still next to him he would've sniffed him, but alas, he could not search the spider! He jumped up straight, motioning towards Aradia with his tail. "Now- I think I've found two new pokemon! Tell me, Barnes- is this Ampharos really an Ampharos- I believe this is a new pokemon!!!" Jack chirruped, proud to finally show his discovery to someone.
Avatar by moi aka me!~ I like roleplaying Warrior cats, animals in general, My Hero Academia, and lots of other kinds of these a lot of the time! I love music and drawing~ I'm a usually passive person, but I have many edgy moments. Please, if I ever upset you, I apologize in advance. It is never my goal to do something like that! You're all wonderful people and I love each and every one of you <3
Vanitail made this for my poke gal Tsuki

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page