PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

/|•Sky's Shop of The Sprites and Arts•|\

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 181920

POLL: Would you rather have a starter trio of...

Total votes: 26

You must be logged in to vote.

Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Hello people- So I wanted to try something a bit outta my comfort zone. New school year, new computer... and I wanna try recoloring sprites for you! Help me get accustomed, y'know? So, here's the deal~ What I have now: 5,000 = 5 = 1

Discounts

VIPs (who get a discount, 5-->3 10-->5 15-->8): Oddsock, Snivyqueen15, Geminial, Kerilet, Hermaeus For any account upgrade or summon item, you will get 3 freebies. And yes, I do mean any. And if you don't have the currency or the above items, PM me! Maybe we can work something out.
Recolors: 5 Item Edits: 5 Silhouette: 5 Sticker: 5 Wooden: 5 Demon: 5 Dark: 5 Galaxy: 5 (You can ask for any colors, specify if you want stars or combined with a silhouette) Lightcore: 5 (pick a color) Tron: 5 (pick a color) Statue: 5 Invert: 5 Recode: 5 Blot-out: 5 (pick 2 colors and a shape for the background) Shadeless: 5 Lineless: 5 Items: 5 (applicable to any sprite edit on list but mini, animated, and variations) Flat: 10 Flags: 10 Outside Recolors: 10-40 depending on complexity (Please provide the sprite and/or source, or it will not be done. Can be from any game with 2D sprites or fan sprites) Variations (Plant, melted, rocky): 15 Fusions: 15 Bloof: 5 Anti-Bloof 5 ALL GEN 6+ SPRITES ARE FROM THE SMOGON SPRITE PROJECT UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED. ASK FOR UNRELEASED GEN 8 SPRITES IN PMs. ANIMATED and MINISPRITES: I can do animated and sprites of the following types; Recolors, Silhouettes, Lightcore, Tron, Shadeless (only for animated), and Recodes (only for minisprites). It costs 5 extra or equivalent for animated and 5 GP alone for minis. Animated sprites are at 12 frames per second; tell me if you want otherwise. I reserve the right to use any edits as examples. *I don't always do sprites in chronological order; they're usually done by amount of orders by one person and complexity.

Examples

Recolor: Item Edits: Silhouette: Sticker: Wooden: Demon: Dark: Galaxy: Lightcore: Tron: Statue: Invert: Recode: Blot-out: Shadeless: Lineless: Flat: Flags: Outer Recolors: (From OFF) (From Dragon Cave) Fusions (WILL BE AUCTIONED PERIODICALLY): VARIETIES Plant: Melted: Rocky: ... Bloof: Anti-Bloof: Animated (Lightcore): Minisprite (Recode):
People Who Owe Me Money
saqlain EMPTY EMPTY
5 GP EMPTY EMPTY

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? Dragon Cave profile Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries...
Bump!
Bump! And I might add adopts-
Bump. Again.
B u m p

QUOTE originally posted by Skylarin

B u m p
Bump.
Could I get an umbreon colored espeon please? ^-^
(Added patterns and Sonas!) Journal: here EDITED ON: 2/24/2020
I'll upload it when I get home. Did you want rings or something..?
IceBite's AvatarIceBite
Hello could I get a noibat recolor, black body and blue wings/Fur.

Collecting!

◇I Collect Deerling and Sawsbuck◇
Alright.

Pages: 123··· 181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page