PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

complain about delta luck!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 1234

i feel like this is nessacary. i delta'd a popplio hoping for an ice type.. and i get a fighting type with a nature nobody likes? lukcily my friend collects fighting type deltas...
  • Henlo!
  • Buttons
  • Credits
Heyhey! I'm AJ or kaji! he/him pronouns please!!
avatar drawn by me of Dirk Strider~Buttons
background | coidng by me
BraveHearted's AvatarBraveHearted
The other day my friend mentioned wanting a flying delta Diglett. So I decided to try to get him one, but I got anything *but* a flying type delta with what I could delta. Luckily he got one the following day, but gosh darn it I wanted to be nice. D:
My Shop 🌸 Credits 298/500+
I tried hatching a special-delta Charmander. I was so close. ~3 Times. It hurt everytime I saw the sparkes next to the little aura'd orange children. The first one was the worst because it was my first self-hatched char delta. And he hatched right next to an albino. ...So yeah.
| 21 / 100 Kagami | | GIF is of Kris from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Delta 9 charmander, none of them was the type I wanted. Worst, one of the delta hatch next to an albino :(
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Click them, thankie! >> Shop Banner made by me
well.. it happened again. wanted a dragon Litwick? What'd i get? Frikin normal!
snompeitö's Avatarsnompeitö
may i bls get that normal scented candle i've been having really good delta luck, i've been hoping for a normal delta mew, hatched one, I got it! I was delta hunting for a double psychic kitsunari, first party, i got it. then, i plan on hatching a delta kitwurm for my friend- then I run out of delta points
snompeito - she/they
taking a hiatus, please dont pm me
pfp: gezeichnet | code: snompeito | gif: goat-nerd
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
hoo boy. my first real delta was a zorua. i collect fighting type deltas. on the first and only egg i delta'd, i got a fighting zorua. my second was a fighting eevee. i think i used up all of my luck (and dp) then because i sure don't have any now.
my cheap shop you are so loved. don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
FennekOoba's AvatarFennekOoba
i delta'd two nidorans, hoping for any purple aura. this was on a poison v-wave. got 2 bug types :>
hi! i'm fennek. i love dunsparce!! if you have any spare i'd love to take them off your hands.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gifs from Pokemon and Undertale.
rip. they sound pretty. my last two deltas were actually really pretty- a fire-type turtwig and a ghost-type Cresselai.
icedragonboi's Avataricedragonboi
One time I hatched a delta Glameow in hopes of a dark-type for someone-- I got a flying-type random-chance shiny xD edit: also, I once spent enough currency to buy over 400 DP and only got two special-deltas on full Sei + Niet day w/ Hypermode, Z-Crystal, Shiny Charm, and Über xD
0 Team Shattered Psyche! Pfp is of my OC, Reed. Art made by Me! Archie and I's Shop! Free 3D Models + Templates Meh Trash Dump(aka journal)

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page