PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

complain about delta luck!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

ScørKaji's AvatarScørKaji
i feel like this is nessacary. i delta'd a popplio hoping for an ice type.. and i get a fighting type with a nature nobody likes? lukcily my friend collects fighting type deltas...
Hiya! I'm scor, it's nice to meet you! i'm non-binary now. Call me gender neutral pronouns!
template shop avvie is from 12doc 2019
hunt progress!
i play pokemon legends as scorkaji!
Template by CatEnergetic
BraveHearted's AvatarBraveHearted
The other day my friend mentioned wanting a flying delta Diglett. So I decided to try to get him one, but I got anything *but* a flying type delta with what I could delta. Luckily he got one the following day, but gosh darn it I wanted to be nice. D:
My Shop 🌸 Credits 424/500+ Box Hoard: 1047/1000+
I tried hatching a special-delta Charmander. I was so close. ~3 Times. It hurt everytime I saw the sparkes next to the little aura'd orange children. The first one was the worst because it was my first self-hatched char delta. And he hatched right next to an albino. ...So yeah.
| "nYEHEHEHE-" | | GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Delta 9 charmander, none of them was the type I wanted. Worst, one of the delta hatch next to an albino :(
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 I've made some adopts. Click on the sprite to see them! Profil picture drawn by me! Fusion banette + mega are from Pokemon's official sprite and fused by me. Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale
ScørKaji's AvatarScørKaji
well.. it happened again. wanted a dragon Litwick? What'd i get? Frikin normal!
merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
may i bls get that normal scented candle i've been having really good delta luck, i've been hoping for a normal delta mew, hatched one, I got it! I was delta hunting for a double psychic kitsunari, first party, i got it. then, i plan on hatching a delta kitwurm for my friend- then I run out of delta points
but it was just a misunderstanding...right? adopt shopjournalcreepypasta p.1creepypasta p.2misadventure of the fayes credits
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
hoo boy. my first real delta was a zorua. i collect fighting type deltas. on the first and only egg i delta'd, i got a fighting zorua. my second was a fighting eevee. i think i used up all of my luck (and dp) then because i sure don't have any now.
my cheap shop you are so loved. don't let anyone tell you otherwise. box hoard (to be opened in 2020) goal: 300 hoard size: 293
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
FennekOoba's AvatarFennekOoba
i delta'd two nidorans, hoping for any purple aura. this was on a poison v-wave. got 2 bug types :>
hi! i'm fennek. i love dunsparce!! if you have any spare i'd love to take them off your hands.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gifs from Pokemon and Undertale.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page