PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What Are Your New Shiny Odds?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

Biscotti's AvatarBiscotti
I'm at 8 shinies at around 370 hatches!! For whatever reason, this is one of my best hunts so far XD I've been occasionally using Shiny Charms and I've had my Ubercharm on the whole time. I have only had 1 albino tho, usually I get a ton of albinos and very few shinies.
i hatch a shiny slowpoke at 14 eggs and a shiny deerling at 42 eggs and another shiny deerling at 11 eggs with ubercharm
SLIME's AvatarSLIME
My most recent shiny is 3/122 with shiny charm, ubercharm and hypermode, and I haven't hatched any albinos yet Edit: now my most recent shiny is 4/147!
Lv. 45 — 5,732 / 7,764
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Steel
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
avatar is from the pokemon anime
gandrshot's Avatargandrshot
my most recent chain is at 179 hatched and no shinies. 4 albino, though. that's with max boosts except shiny charms. when did the update set in, exactly? i was under the impression they implemented it when they announced it (August 28th) but all of my hunts have been after that and only in the last few days have i been seeing crazy bad rates. it's good to see other people are still getting decent rates though, i hope it's just a case of bad luck for me rather than something permanent
avatar source (free for use per artist permissions)
Kirbyfan's AvatarKirbyfan
Shiny hatched 1/157 in chain +Sei +Über 3 Albinos hatched before it. This... isn't fun anymore, I hate to admit.
Peachi's AvatarPeachi
I think this hunt is just giving me some rather bad luck, but it's my first one after the update. I hunt with full boosts and this is my most recent shiny. Up to 606 hatched now. Shiny hatched 3/529 in chain +Sei +Charm +Über
♡ I collect Timid Pokemon ♡ S/A/M/D Pkmn / Pairs / RTE / PWYW / Free Melan Dexing Shiny Charm Services / ★Pass Rentals Buying/Selling/Swapping Items Peachy's PWYW Art Shop
RayRay598's AvatarRayRay598
Shiny hatched 2/202 in chain +Charm +Über TwT
✨Avatar by KÑØÇK ØÜT!✨
AshiMagari's AvatarAshiMagari
I used to average ~40 per 1000 eggs with full boosts. Now I get ~10 per 1000 eggs with full boosts. The chances were supposedly halved but I have yet to see that.
MinniHowl's AvatarMinniHowl
Just dropping my last hunt in here for people who are interested. It started (and ended) after the update. Full boosts and arceus rank (the occasional sei day too ofc). Oshawott: 2870h = 62s/38a/2m
~Xo, MinniHowl ● PFQ Shop

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page