PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A journey to Happiness (1x1 rp with Hope Star)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 567

Raichi's AvatarRaichi
The alarm buzzed as Pidgeys flew by the window. It was a serene day in Pallet town and a day many waited for. Since trainers had been getting attacked, the new age for starting a journey was 13 and today was the day trainers would start their adventure. Raelyn rose up drowsily and changed, knowing what day it was, she sat downstairs for breakfast.
Psshh, wanna check out the progress on my Silver Nuzlocke? Go to the most recent pages of my Journal^^
Hope Star's AvatarHope Star
Jacob had been up for hours now doing the usual routine of his martial arts, when he looked up, seeing where the sun was in the sky Jacob glanced at his watch seeing what time it was grabbed his backpack and started walking off towards the lab.
banner made by Z3r0 Icon mase by Kelsium
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
“Bye mom! Love you!” Raelyn called out as she left the house, her backpack on her back. She calmly walked to the lab, humming a small tune as she made her way over. Inside the lab sat 3 poke balls, each a different element. They awaited for new trainers so they could start their journey.
Ad Jacob walked to the lab he couldn't help but get excited inside wondering what adventures he'll have, what Pokemon he would catch and most importantly, will he become champion, soon Jacob made it to the lab here we go Jacob walked in to the lab.
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
Movement happened in the lab as lights turned on and machines started to turn on. Raelyn continued her walk down the street as she looked at the forest. ”So many pokemon.” She muttered as she walked past. “So many new friends to make!” She exclaimed and watched as some pokemon heard her. A smile grew on her face and she began running to the lab.
Jacob looked around none there yet he sweat dropped I'm here even before the professor Jacob then saw the three pokeballs those must be them
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
The door creaked open and the old professor crept in to see Jacob already there. “Oh, hello! You must be one of the new trainers. I’m professor Oak!” The man introduced and put his coat on the coat rack, putting on a lab coat.
Jacob looked at the old man ” Yes, Sir my name is Jacob I came for my starter Pokemon to start my Pokemon journey to become the best Pokemon trainer”.
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
”Ah yes, Jacob.” Oak said, putting his fingers to his temples. “Well feel free to choose one of the three starters.” He said walking over to the 3 pokeballs. “Ball one is Bulbasaur, the grass type pokemon. Ball two is Charmander, the fire type pokemon. Ball three is Squirtle, the water type pokemon.” He explained and looked at Jacob. “Which one will you choose?” He asked.
Jacob looked at the three pokeballs ” I meditated many hours on this very question “ and picked up a poke ball up “I choose charmander “

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page